Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 13, 2011
The Riff
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Raiders, Brumbies
No surprise

Actually, I think it is - I would have thought next year, not this year - one more year from a fully fit Wardy (to make up for the one he missed) would have been the way to do it I reckon.

We all know it was always going to be Cogs but I thought we’d get one more from the two who started it all.

Anyway, congrats to Cogs - he’ll do the club and the position proud.

Last edited:

drama5

Team Captain
Apr 22, 2009
gold coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Hey guys big admirer of the giants and follow as my second team. Was just wondering if an yuone had any info on jumper numbers to be allocated?

Any inside word, predictions etc

I know ash wore 12 in tac and for Vic country so would be likely to grab 12

Nov 23, 2015
AFL Club
GWS
Hey guys big admirer of the giants and follow as my second team. Was just wondering if an yuone had any info on jumper numbers to be allocated?

Any inside word, predictions etc

I know ash wore 12 in tac and for Vic country so would be likely to grab 12
I don't have any inside word, but expecting jumpers to be presented at the end of the current camp, before the break for Christmas.

Ichabod Noodle

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 13, 2011
The Riff
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Raiders, Brumbies
Doesn't look like a team with a grand final hangover!

Not that I saw any footage of the infamous Adelaide camp, but the effects of that one became pretty well known as the crows subsequently fell off a cliff.

This seems to have a completely different vibe to what I would imagine was prevalent with the Crows and their post GF camp.

You’re right, doesn’t look much like a hangover - just a team enjoying each other’s company and eager to be getting on with it*.

*Unless it’s just cynically manipulated AFL Media propaganda covering the cracks as they force unhappy players to play for us against their will - while paying them millions under the table in brown paper bags - all to satisfy the 6 or 7 actual real fans that aren’t paid to pretend to follow the team.🤪

Back