The official Adelaide Crows BF board "NFL chat thread to help US supporters through the wee hours"

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 22, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
T.Swift Huddersfield Town AUFC
I see Washington broke the Panthers
Kyle Allen isn't good enough to be a starting QB they need to hang on to Cam Newton for at least ine more year and draft a rookie QB this upcoming draft.

Speaking of Rookies I have barely heard Haskins name this season, have Washington played him at all? Alot of people thought he was or projected to be a better QB than Murray

birdflu

Senior List
Jul 2, 2016
montreal, quebec, canada
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Orioles, Ravens, CBJ, NYK
Kyle Allen isn't good enough to be a starting QB they need to hang on to Cam Newton for at least ine more year and draft a rookie QB this upcoming draft.

Speaking of Rookies I have barely heard Haskins name this season, have Washington played him at all? Alot of people thought he was or projected to be a better QB than Murray
He's played a little. Hasn't been great. Not awful, but not great.

So, is Kitchens likely to stay on? Lots of chat about they won't keep him, has he underperformed that much with a club that's done nothing for so long?

Oh, I think he stays..yes, he should be fired.

With the talent the team has he has completely underperformed.

A simple comparison—

Pittsburgh has a 3rd string Qb, started 0-3 and is in command of final playoff spot.

Fast Freddie has the leagues best wide receiver and best running back

he sits 6-7 with an offense that struggles to put up 20 points

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That kid has a good arm. Will see how he goes once other teams start putting more work and understanding into him.

Haven't watched enough of him to be able to decide. When we played you guys I was safely tucked away in Prague.

Putting a beat down on Houston is impressive though that is for sure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back