Analysis Random NORTH thoughts not worthy of a thread

Some people have no class.

Indeed.

I reckon we should employ someone to sit in on the balcony/observation deck with a Barrett Light Fifty and take out dogs off leashes.

Once a few little Fluffies and Dysons get blown apart without warning, they'll stop.

Last edited:

Orange Peanut

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 6, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Indeed.

I reckon we should employ someone to sit in on the balcony/observation deck with Barrett Light Fifty and take out dogs off leashes.

Once a few little Fluffies and Dysons get blown apart without warning, they'll stop.
Careful not to accidentally take out the true Shinboners who are supporting the club by urinating on Fluffy and Dyson's owners.

Careful not to accidentally take out the true Shinboners who are supporting the club by urinating on Fluffy and Dyson's owners.

Who do you think I had in mind to be wielding the 50 cal?

If I remember correctly, Goalieboy substituted a Fluffy or Dyson, high on meth, for Scamper in an important game last season. It effectively cost us a spot in the eight. These types deserve everything that’s coming to them, as far as I’m concerned.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

If I remember correctly, Goalieboy substituted a Fluffy or Dyson, high on meth, for Scamper in an important game last season. It effectively cost us a spot in the eight. These types deserve everything that’s coming to them, as far as I’m concerned.

Yep, ******* meth dog.

goalieboy82

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2007
USA
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Fairfax Kangaroos
Now that Scamper is “under the weather” again, we need to be especially vigilant. These types can’t be trusted.

he is getting better now (saw him today). he hissed when i walk in the room he was in (before you knew it was me) and then he meowed and was happy to see me.

he is getting better now (saw him today). he hissed when i walk in the room he was in (before you knew it was me) and then he meowed and was happy to see me.

What about the other cat? You're American Timmy, I'm presuming you went and shot it with some form of military grade assault rifle.

That’s the attitude he needs to carry into the season - hissing and scratching before/during the game and smiling after it.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Cats haven't ruined the environment, they've just inhabited territory that native animals were too useless to defend. Cats have been doing it for centuries, we need to move on.

I can see you're not a biologist.

The important point being that they were introduced by humans, and not via typical evolutionary processes. If I see a wild one, they are dead. Same goes for pigeons, miner birds, rats, rabbits & foxes. Kill on sight.

The issue isn't whether cats are native to various places, it is whether goalieboy was going to do the right thing by Scamper and bust a cap in the ass of the attacking cat.

But he's explained his position and I'm down with it, and Scamper seems to have come out stronger for the experience.

goalieboy82

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2007
USA
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Fairfax Kangaroos
The issue isn't whether cats are native to various places, it is whether goalieboy was going to do the right thing by Scamper and bust a cap in the ass of the attacking cat.

But he's explained his position and I'm down with it, and Scamper seems to have come out stronger for the experience.
which is i am pro 2nd amendment myself, but never would wont to use it myself.

goalieboy82

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2007
USA
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Fairfax Kangaroos
Cats haven't ruined the environment, they've just inhabited territory that native animals were too useless to defend. Cats have been doing it for centuries, we need to move on.
1576628816415.png

Back