League Cup 2019/20

You can't tell players to take it easy or lose.

You can select a weaker side, and that's what Liverpool did.

But you still want them to go all out. And when it comes down to it, what a great opportunity this will be for some who aren't near the first team under normal circumstances.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Its ridiculous scheduling. I don't even know if Klopp can manage both? Will he leave Ljinders in charge of the League Cup QF which will be absolute kids. Villa will be playing their first team and should beat us.

Its ridiculous scheduling. I don't even know if Klopp can manage both? Will he leave Ljinders in charge of the League Cup QF which will be absolute kids. Villa will be playing their first team and should beat us.

Our U23s manager will be managing against Villa. Pep Ljinders will be in Qatar with Klopp.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
What’s Liverpool's official heaviest defeat? This could end up in double figures

efb0651e58422fd23173cc29c98c9d92.jpg

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
Harsh on the Liverpool kids. Great chance to play senior football but no-one wants to come in and get a flogging.

Still a bit staggered the league didn't find a better solution than this.

There was a simple solution. Shift this game to the same day as the LC semi first legs. Then the winners play the first leg of the semi the same date as the 2nd leg of the other semi. Second leg to be played in Feb.

EFL refused to move the fixtures.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Yes Villa reserves >>>> Liverpool yoof.

I think Trezeguet has purposely missed two goals there

Liverpool’s youngsters are pretty crap it seems against Villa’s second XI.
Reckon they should sell them all they don't seem much good. What do you reckon jod23?

Back