League Cup 2019/20

Remove this Banner Ad

What is it Liverpool fans say about salt allowances and their s**t jokes about excessively salty individuals?
Wouldn't waste my time trying to replicate one of their terrible jokes because the only thing Liverpool fans are in excess of and always have been for as long as I've had the displeasure of conversing with them is delusion. And in very high doses. Best player in every position la, best fans la, best academy la, best at being persecuted by referees, authorities and anti-racism officials la.

We saw today that the Liverpool will need to continue with their excessive spending to improve and supplement their squad over the coming years because there's absolutely nothing coming through. Aston Villa's first XI is bad enough but their second XI would barely beat your local suburban side yet they beat the next generation of Liverpool players 5-0...

And for any incoming quips about Villa - we are currently sitting 1st on the table. Anything 17th and above is 1st to us.
You pretty much summed it up for a lot of us. Well done AC

What is it Liverpool fans say about salt allowances and their s**t jokes about excessively salty individuals?
Wouldn't waste my time trying to replicate one of their terrible jokes because the only thing Liverpool fans are in excess of and always have been for as long as I've had the displeasure of conversing with them is delusion. And in very high doses. Best player in every position la, best fans la, best academy la, best at being persecuted by referees, authorities and anti-racism officials la.

We saw today that the Liverpool will need to continue with their excessive spending to improve and supplement their squad over the coming years because there's absolutely nothing coming through. Aston Villa's first XI is bad enough but their second XI would barely beat your local suburban side yet they beat the next generation of Liverpool players 5-0...

And for any incoming quips about Villa - we are currently sitting 1st on the table. Anything 17th and above is 1st to us.

Wrong thread buddy. Spurs were out of the league cup ages ago. And spent way more than Liverpool's -40m in the summer window.

UTV :purpleheart::blueheart:

Result to be expected. Always disappointing to be knocked out of any competition but the FA left us with no choice. Well done to Villa who now have a great opportunity to go to Wembley.

Positives - Harvey Elliott was a shining light for us I thought, more clinical team mates and he could’ve had a couple of assists. Only 16 and our most promising youngster imo. Has been given a few opportunities since joining in the summer and hasn’t put a foot wrong, hopefully we get to see more of him as the season progresses.

Last edited:
He comes at me, I’m not gonna sit here and take it. I went along with his “joke” until it became clear he was trying to goad me.

And where the fu** did you spring up from anyway? Let me the guess, the Liverpool board
I started supporting Liverpool in
He comes at me, I’m not gonna sit here and take it. I went along with his “joke” until it became clear he was trying to goad me.

And where the fu** did you spring up from anyway? Let me the guess, the Liverpool board
Yes the Liverpool board hired me to troll man utd fans. Not sure who u support but u smell like one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Liverpool making a mockery of the competition by not trying & putting out their best available team. They should be removed from domestic cup competitions & stripped of 12pts in the league

I think I read online that they could face a fine if they didn’t take the first team squad to Qatar.

I think I read online that they could face a fine if they didn’t take the first team squad to Qatar.

So it's a moot point then since the first team squad (bar injuries) is in Qatar already and playing tonight

That’s one quality melt ac. No wonder Ivan Drago punched your lights out.

So it's a moot point then since the first team squad (bar injuries) is in Qatar already and playing tonight
Oh hai Kane. Long time no see.
Not sure why the CWC isn’t just some preseason competition. Middle of December is ****ed timing.
You are to this board the equivalent of what AIDS was to Africa.
then what’s Jod atm?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back