Training 2020 Training - pics, reports etc

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm a bit dissapointed with Jack and Ben, Jack's done this before. I hope they can pull their head in and concentrate on football. Jack is definately in the first 18 but Ben needs to show something.
They might have to pull their heads in now that their dad isn't there to watch over them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

already preparing to enter s**t into my GPS.............
Your life going to s**t too?

*This is a joke, please no concern *

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

It's Thursday already!

Where are the ******* training reports, ffs?!?!?

:p

Curnow just took the mark of the year.
McKay kicked a goal from the centre square.
Marchbank running rampant in the backline and Kemp bouncing around like a new born foal.

Good enough for you?

I'm still anxiously waiting for ferrisb's pre-training report :)

Today's pre-training session report:
  • Martin - didn't attend. The club's negotiations with uber over how much to pay for Jack's trip to PP ended in a stalemate. The club is now confident Jack can hitchhike to PP for free, but he may not make it to the club for a few weeks
  • Fisher - didn't take part in training. Every time he tried to join a drill, a security guard kept on redirecting him to the Academy/Father-son group
  • Charlie - no track work, spent most of the session signing autographs. On one of his last posters, he clicked his pen button too hard, dislocating his thumb. He reared up in pain, fell backwards off his chair, onto his skateboard which ran over a banana peel and slid straight into the fence. Waiting for scans, suspected fractured shoulder
    JSOS and BSOS - enjoying their footy much more without their dad at the club. Apparently SOS used to dress up as Darth Vader and roam the club looking for Jack and Ben so he could yell out "No....I am your father". Liddle had every right to intervene as SOS got way out of hand after we hired Luke Power as head of development
  • SPS - was in a bad mood. Spent an hour lining up for the sausage sizzle....every time he got to the middle of the line Teague grabbed him and moved him right to the back again
  • Sam Philp - not thrilled with the nickname the boys have given him; "Not Deven Robertson"
  • Walsh - he was amazing. I have never seen a footballer get from autograph to autograph so quickly. He just has this uncanny sense of where the fans were going to walk to. Is on track to smash his own AFL record for total handshakes in a pre-season
  • Dow - has been shadowing Diesel all pre-season and it is already making a huge impact. Had to be pulled aside by AR and told that he probably shouldn't have had four pies at lunch or yelled at the local kids doing umpiring training

Curnow just took the mark of the year.
McKay kicked a goal from the centre square.
Marchbank running rampant in the backline and Kemp bouncing around like a new born foal.

Good enough for you?

How dare you sully this thread with made-up training reports!!!

:$

Remove this Banner Ad

Back