The Association Football AFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admittedly a poor decade for us but surprised to see there are 5 other clubs with equal or worse decades than ours

I am surprised to see that Essendon have only played 3 finals in the decade. Kind of puts their 5500+ day finals winless streak into perspective.

Hawthorn have just been ruthless this decade.

Last edited:
Watched GWS train yesterday, Hawthorn this morning. Something easily noticeable, through limited observation, was the high amount of arrogance/egos in a certain camp, which was in stark contrast to the other.

Watched GWS train yesterday, Hawthorn this morning. Something easily noticeable, through limited observation, was the high amount of arrogance/egos in a certain camp, which was in stark contrast to the other.

I’m gonna guess GWS was the team with arrogance and egos, would imagine Hawthorn would be quite tame these days with multiple players from their premiership years gone.

I’m gonna guess GWS was the team with arrogance and egos, would imagine Hawthorn would be quite tame these days with multiple players from their premiership years gone.
Nope, other way round. Hearing the way some of those Hawthorn lads talk/act was truly nauseating. Chad Wingard especially.

GWS are a team of absolutely class acts.

Nope, other way round. Hearing the way some of those Hawthorn lads talk/act was truly nauseating. Chad Wingard especially.

I was actually assuming it was like that. It’s good to hear GWS have built a good culture.

I doubt that is a surprise to anyone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just sold our hotel in Point Cook and as a result fully exited the gambling revenue business.

Know that North have done it for a while but it’s good to no longer be making profits off the misery of desperate people.

Neds-lg.jpg

Hope we end up with Brodie Kemp somehow.

Bont version 2.0.

Probably have to trade into the top 10 to get him though even if he's done his ACL.
Apparently we were tossing up between Kemp and Stephens and overlooked BK.
Who was the last player who did an ACL and still went on to play great footy after that.

An ACL at his age I can see why a few clubs overlooked him.
Happy with Cooper. Even happier with how the list turned out after trade a draft. In a good position.

Hopped out of the surf this morning to the sight of Matthew Nicholls power-walking past in his AFL umpiring gear. Such a rare character.

Hilarious how he's up here training with the Hawks; even more so if it were 2016.

Just sold our hotel in Point Cook and as a result fully exited the gambling revenue business.

Know that North have done it for a while but it’s good to no longer be making profits off the misery of desperate people.
Yeah we did a month back.
And today the AFL announces a new betting partnership worth $8m a year...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back