The Bigfooty Official Week NINE National Basketball Association (NBA) Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huge 3rd by Denver. Down 15 going into the 3rd and now lead by 8 going into the 4th. Would of been double digits if not for a complete brain fade fouling a 3/4 shot on the buzzer, just plain f****** stupid

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Orlando hold a slender lead over the home town Pelicans in the first. All Magic starters have scored.
I think we should have an “around the grounds” type update on each match

I think we should have an “around the grounds” type update on each match

I can imagine ESPN's.

LeBron James has just farted. Here's what it looked like in slow motion.

Stephen A Smith is outraged that LeBron's fart wasn't in the top 10 farts of the season. Do you agree with Stephen A?

In an exclusive interview, Bronny James has claimed that he didn't hear his dad's monster fart on court today.

LeBron James has just spoken to the media. He denied farting, and claimed that anyone reporting to the contrary was "uninformed".

In breaking news, Rich Paul has just signed LeBron's fart as a client. Suitors are being told that LBJ's fart is only interested in Los Angeles or New York.

Meanwhile in other news today, the roof of the Smoothie King center collapsed crushing the entire Pelicans and Phoenix Suns rosters. More news at 11.

If Curry and Klay were healthy as of tonight, would you back the Warriors to sneak into the playoffs from here?

I would say yes, 8th and maybe 7th seed could be <.500 to get in. And nothing to suggest their core guys are not still going to play hard and grab a handful of bonus Ws against the premier teams.

If Curry and Klay were healthy as of tonight, would you back the Warriors to sneak into the playoffs from here?

With 7th/8th seed under 500, I think so.

The rest of the team now is pretty healthy (which wasn't the case earlier). Problem is they don't care because they know they are no shot at playoffing.

Last edited:
Minny really slip under the radar for criticism.

Way too much talent to be this bad year after year.
They did cop it from jimmy butler who had them in the media for a good couple of month last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back