Coach NMFC Senior Coach Rhyce Shaw - Ben Buckley announces NMFC & Shaw will part ways immediately

This puts a massive smile on my face. He’s having fun and I guarantee the club is beaming

No more corporate bullshit

Ah that's magic, you can't fake that.

Come on. It's media. Of course it's fake. By definition.

If he can fake that on demand, he should be making millions acting.

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone

This puts a massive smile on my face. He’s having fun and I guarantee the club is beaming

No more corporate bullshit

As much as I queried the coaching itself, you're not meaning Brad on that one are you?

He was an excellent talking head and public face.

Benj7

NMK🦘4 x 🏆
Sep 20, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I don’t think I’ve seen a video put up by north about an event and this mans face hasn’t been there. When we win the cup under shawry everyone will look back and shawry will be seen like Alister Clarkson is. Watch this space

BigBadByron

Team Captain
Nov 28, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
As much as I queried the coaching itself, you're not meaning Brad on that one are you?

He was an excellent talking head and public face.

From a presentation/professionalism point of view yes i agree, but what he was saying was complete rubbish.

I got to the point a couple of years ago i didn't even bother listening to his press conferences or interviews.

Last edited:
From a presentation/professionalism point of view yes i agree, but what he was saying was complete rubbish.

I got to the point a couple of years ago i didn't even bother listening to his press conferences or interviews.

It’s great. Now. Endearing cos it’s fresh and new.
But if he’s doing the same thing in 5-10 years it would be cringeworthy.
Enjoy the fun while it lasts! A few loses in a row and some on here that are laughing and falling over themselves will have the knives out pretty quick. It’s BF after all.

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos

Especially after losses

Not a slivereen of what could be done to improve

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
It’s great. Now. Endearing cos it’s fresh and new.
But if he’s doing the same thing in 5-10 years it would be cringeworthy.
Enjoy the fun while it lasts! A few loses in a row and some on here that are laughing and falling over themselves will have the knives out pretty quick. It’s BF after all.

Agree but that's not unique to BF.

Unless a coach has a flag under their belt (and even then) or an extreme 'rebuilding' disclaimer any supporter base will grow restless after a string of losses.

Screenshot_20200205-143809_Chrome.jpg

Back