SKYBET EFL Championship 2019/20

I’ve been on a bit of a championship tour with my Barnsley supporting brother over the last week.

As a Boro fan and after wanting to for 20 years, I saw Boro play Stoke last Friday. Loved the Riverside and despite all I have read, found Boro to be quite a nice town. The comeback win made it one of the best sporting days of my life.

The following day we were in the away end at the Den which was amazing, with Barnsley winning in extra time. The atmosphere was more hostile then at Boro and Barnsley but wasn’t as bad as I had heard. Now I am at Wooley Edge service station waiting for a bus back to London after a whirlwind trip to Barnsley today. Again, we were lucky with a 90th minute equaliser :) Over the 3 games we have seen two wins and a draw against the top team, which considering how Boro and Barnsley have been going has been amazing :)

We have also been asked fifty times why two guys from Australia support Boro and Barnsley :)

The next football match I see will be Espanyol v Barcelona, can’t see it comparing :)

HolyRioli

Norm Smith Medallist
May 17, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Leeds Utd
I’ve been on a bit of a championship tour with my Barnsley supporting brother over the last week.

As a Boro fan and after wanting to for 20 years, I saw Boro play Stoke last Friday. Loved the Riverside and despite all I have read, found Boro to be quite a nice town. The comeback win made it one of the best sporting days of my life.

The following day we were in the away end at the Den which was amazing, with Barnsley winning in extra time. The atmosphere was more hostile then at Boro and Barnsley but wasn’t as bad as I had heard. Now I am at Wooley Edge service station waiting for a bus back to London after a whirlwind trip to Barnsley today. Again, we were lucky with a 90th minute equaliser :) Over the 3 games we have seen two wins and a draw against the top team, which considering how Boro and Barnsley have been going has been amazing :)

We have also been asked fifty times why two guys from Australia support Boro and Barnsley :)

The next football match I see will be Espanyol v Barcelona, can’t see it comparing :)

Probably won’t, but still a derby

Always stunned by the amount of 94th minute plus goals that happen regularly in this league. So many times I see 96th/97th minute equalisers or winners, makes me wonder what happens in these leagues

Back