Teams 2020 Rate My Pre-Season Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Very rough first draft, lots of guys with question marks and random rookie selections.

Think I can only run 2 of Houston / Dawson / Docherty

Docherty has proven scoring history but fitness questions, Dawson has a nice DPP with Hill up front, Houston is probably the most likely of the three.

Doedee averaged 85 in his last full season, is he in the best 22 and will he get around there if fit? Roberton is Top 6 material if he can stay fit, otherwise who knows. Lost of questions marks in the backs and forwards for me.

Sicily looks some value since with Frost / Hartley / Patton coming in he should be able to play that high scoring loose role he scores well in.

Lots of MPM options in the Mid / Fwd regions, and a lot of the premo forwards have question marks. Walters and Dusty should be Top 6 but will be a rollercoaster ride.

I'd like to slot one of the Bulldogs mids in (Macrae, Bont or Dunkley) as I think at least two will be Top 10 come end of season. Think Coniglio should be the highest scoring GWS mid if he stays fit so I'm gambling on him instead of Kelly, Ward or Taranto.

Can Williams or Green still score with so many ballpigs back in the midfield?

34d90823e2.jpg

Who would have thought picking the 2020 #winning SC team would take only 5 minutes. May as well just give me the $50k now.

Rookies are only Placeholders yada yada

View attachment 797328
Nice first team mate, solid all around. I like your forward line so much value there. Only one I’m not sure on is hanners.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep I will be picking Dunkley as well, started him last year and held him the whole year. Was rewarded when Bevo realised he’s a mid :)

He should have realised that Dunk's a mid after the back half of 2018 when he averaged 116 from the last 9 rounds. Libba coming back was the ruiner.

I reckon premo structure will be dictated by rookies for my side. No premo selection, except for the rucks, is really locked in (Aside from Docherty).

Some good midpricers this year.

Docherty, Roberton, Dev Smith, Jack Steven are all proven 90+ players when fit.

Also think Whitfield is a lock, can't see him not being a Top 6 forward, most likely the #1 by a good 10 points if 2019 is any indication. He averaged 111 including 2 heavily injury affected scores - jumps to 119 if you take them out - so still has upside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back