Toast #BringBackTheBars - Our Heritage, Our History, Our Right! Part 1

Assuming there were no obstacles, would you prefer the PB/Pylon guernsey to be our home colours?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently they are flat out taking orders at the club as well as online being sold out.

Lets hope the demand sends an undeniable message.

I just bought one and all sizes were showing 'limited' not 'out of stock'.

Got my prison bar jersey in the mail yesterday. Size XL. It's a bit big for me. If anyone has a size L and is willing to swap it for mine PM me. Otherwise I'll be wearing my oversized jersey come round 2 no probs!
Hoodie underneath if it's cold?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if you haven't ordered your guernsey yet, the club are still taking pre-orders!

Call the Port Store on (08) 8447 9911

if you haven't ordered your guernsey yet, the club are still taking pre-orders!

Call the Port Store on (08) 8447 9911
Just spoke to them, they've got plenty of mediums, no large (I'm on the cusp so will go in and see)

Interestingly they said the hoops one still to be confirmed approved by the AFL

Interestingly they said the hoops one still to be confirmed approved by the AFL

We DoN't WaNt To WeAr ThE pRiSoN bArS mOrE tHaN oNcE bEcAuSe ThE aFl WiLl NeVeR aPpRoVe It!

GWJp5ku.png

Last edited:
Context, I asked if the new JMS sponsor was going to be on the next batch and was advised no and the JMS signed on too late so the players will have iron ons for the new new sponsor, but this may not be the case for the hoops as they're still waiting on sign off

I expressed an opinion that the hoops may not be as desirable anyway as they look like washed out geelong gear

Context, I asked if the new JMS sponsor was going to be on the next batch and was advised no and the JMS signed on too late so the players will have iron ons for the new new sponsor, but this may not be the case for the hoops as they're still waiting on sign off

I expressed an opinion that the hoops may not be as desirable anyway as they look like washed out geelong gear
Sounds like BS to me. Not the next batch for fans to buy comment, but the players jumpers iron ons.

The first game is 21st March. Are they saying that if the new sponsor isn't announced until 1st March, they wont have a jumper ready with both sponsors on it for the next weekend showdown? How come we were able to do it in 5 or 6 days back in 2014 for the EF.

Last edited:
Sounds like BS to me. Not the next batch for fans to buy comment, but the players jumpers tron ons.

The first game is 21st March. Are they saying that if the new sponsor isn't announced until 1st March, they wont have a jumper ready with both sponsors on it for the next weekend showdown? How come we were able to do it in 5 or 6 days back in 2014 for the EF.

All I can offer is what she said (the jumpers have been in production for months now) and sorry but the halcyon days of 2014 are long past

All I can offer is what she said (the jumpers have been in production for months now) and sorry but the halcyon days of 2014 are long past
Sorry if that came across as having a go at you, it was disbelieving what you were told.

I have no doubt they have done a big production run to sell to the fans as we love the PBs and I hope we sell 10,000+ jumpers. But the 22/44/88 they want the players to wear for Rd 2 showdown don't need 10 weeks production run.

Good thing we are depending on the halycon days of ISC 2014 not PAFC's, to manufacturer those jumpers then.

Sorry if that came across as having a go at you, it was disbelieving what you were told.

I have no doubt they have done a big production run to sell to the fans as we love the PBs and I hope we sell 10,000+ jumpers. But the 22/44/88 they want the players to wear for Rd 2 showdown don't need 10 weeks production run.

Good thing we are depending on the halycon days of ISC 2014 not PAFC's, to manufacturer those jumpers then.

2014 was an almost impossible task pulled off with extraordinary effort and will.
The AFL only said yes because they didn’t think it could be done.

Not really necessary this time.

2014 was an almost impossible task pulled off with extraordinary effort and will.
The AFL only said yes because they didn’t think it could be done.

Not really necessary this time.
Whatever.

They have the template, unlike 2014, they are making thousands the last 10 weeks. They don't need another 10 weeks to make 22/44/88 with a 2nd JMS logo on the back instead of GFG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back