Past #6: Taylor Garner - delisted end '21 - 49 NM games/37 NM goals - go well Garns

Remove this Banner Ad

TG doing extra work at Arden Street this morning. Luke was his training partner. TG really stretching out the hammies doing leading and sprinting stuff, looks good.

By Christ the bloke is just a Natural Footballer, even doing basically high intensity kick to kick you look at him and go THAT BLOKE CAN PLAY FOOTY

Which ‘Luke’?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

If TG was actually training as purported by SLF then it's a great sign about his body that he can do extras.

He was and you can believe I was surprised to see it. I'd only gone down there for a morning stroll with the missus.

Brown
Larkey
Zurhaar
Garner
Ziebell
Thomas
Turner

Oppostion v North; " We're not afraid of their forward line....."

No, but you will be.......

Something in my gut tells me that Hosie and Mahony are going to play roles as well.

Mahony looks like a man and doesn’t appear to need to do much growing to get a gig if he finds form. We are crying out for his type to step up and he is highly touted.

Bonar and Curtis Taylor will be keeping them honest as well.

Something in my gut tells me that Hosie and Mahony are going to play roles as well.

Mahony looks like a man and doesn’t appear to need to do much growing to get a gig if he finds form. We are crying out for his type to step up and he is highly touted.

Bonar and Curtis Taylor will be keeping them honest as well.

If we stay injury free- there’s going to be a lot of pressure coming from the seconds.
Will be exciting times

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He certainly looks trimmer from the training photos I’ve seen. A couple of years ago I was told by someone that saw him up close that he didn’t look fit enough to be an afl player (early feb). So hopefully he is doing absolutely everything he can to give his body the best chance to succeed. 18 + games from him and we are a better side imo.

Turner looks like he might be in trouble this year.

TG is a player who is training with that extra focus and intensity this year. Maybe a chat with the new coach was the trigger.
Last year after he killed that nun in Sydney he was punished by basically being made to have a VFL career for month. Ie he had to turn up to a regular job (no AFL income in the vfl) and wasn't allowed to play in the firsts.
You'd hope after that he pushes to get every possible bit he can out of himself.

TG doing extra work at Arden Street this morning. Luke was his training partner. TG really stretching out the hammies doing leading and sprinting stuff, looks good.

By Christ the bloke is just a Natural Footballer, even doing basically high intensity kick to kick you look at him and go THAT BLOKE CAN PLAY FOOTY
He just needs his body to stand up to the rigors of AFL football.
The wraps on him at the start of the decade when he was taking screamers for fun at Rowville - he oozed Fevola/Buddy levels of talent.
He just hasn’t had a clear run at it.

The day he retires you watch him dominate local leagues in the years that follow. There’s a reason he’s been kept on the list.
He just needs some luck and continuity.

He's actually a reverse catfish.

Gordon is no oil painting but TT is a rare beauty.

Think of a 17th century angelic choir eunuch head on a body pumped chock full of HGH.
QFT

Very, very accurate description of 'Toes. Especially the eunuch bit (due to excessive bike riding).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back