Position 2020 Rucks

What is your Ruck lineup?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

448k. Only 9k cheaper than Naitanui, so I can't imagine why you wouldn't just take Nic Nat.

I was seriously considering Darcy until I realised how cheap Naitanui was.

Valid point but they're very different player profiles. Nic Nat has all the talent but has never been able to play out a season. I have no reason to believe that changes this year and without a playing rookie ruck that's a big risk.

English is a potential break out. Has now put on over 15kgs since draft, is already "training down the house" according to Josh Dunkley and plays the same SC ruck friendly style that Grundy does. I think it's more likely he makes the big leap next year (if he does at all). But a keen watch for me.

I usually have a non playing player as my R3.
Still have more research to do but I'm wanting a loop like Bines was last year who have later games
to maximize my VC and C points.
Anyone done any early research for a play like Bines was last year?

Still have more research to do but I'm wanting a loop like Bines was last year who have later games
Xerri

Captain Comben is your man

Thanks for the replies thus far, so it appears the 2 younger Roos rucks seems to be an option for R3.

Any new info would be great as well if anyone can help.

I will have my team as 29 blokes who will be playing in round 1 and use R3 for the loophole open.

This is based on 2019 - as Grundy was an awesome VC in 2019 as was Gawn.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back