West Coasters Flag Prospects 2020

Capriati

Club Legend
Aug 25, 2019
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Why wasn’t flying an issue in 2018, but it all of a sudden became an issue in 2019? A relaxing first class flight across the Nullarbor isn’t the reason you guys couldn’t get the job done in 2019.

Just admit you weren’t good enough, like we weren’t in 2018. It will make you appreciate 2018 more because you’re not dwelling on something you did not deserve.

We don't need advice on how to appreciate premierships from the new kids on the block. We support one of the most successful clubs in history of the AFL era.
Long haul flights has always been an issue for West Coast, even in our premiership years, not just when we underperform expectations like we did in 2019.

C Heston

Team Captain
Dec 2, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
We don't need advice on how to appreciate premierships from the new kids on the block. We support one of the most successful clubs in history of the AFL era.
Long haul flights has always been an issue for West Coast, even in our premiership years, not just when we underperform expectations like we did in 2019.
A supporter of an expansion club with four premierships trying to call the biggest club in the land with a history of over 100 years and 12 premierships “new kids on the block”...

Show some respect.

Capriati

Club Legend
Aug 25, 2019
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
A supporter of an expansion club with four premierships trying to call the biggest club in the land with a history of over 100 years and 12 premierships “new kids on the block”...

Show some respect.

How many flags have you seen in your lifetime, bud?

As a fan and experiencing success... You are a new kid on the block ;)

Capriati

Club Legend
Aug 25, 2019
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
You’re going to pot my age now because your brag backfired?

I just assumed that you and I were similar ages given that we are communicating on the internet. Never realised dudes your age used internet forums...

What was it like barracking for a traditional powerhouse club and seeing an expansion club from out West assert themselves as a powerhouse club on and off the field while your club was the laughing stock of the competition? I am sure it stung, which is probably why you are in this thread taking pot shots at us West Coast fans.

Jealousy is a terrible thing :(

May 23, 2010
Chalong 83130
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth (Demons)
I really don’t know what the big deal is over him. It seems he’s big out west and he gets a lot of support from West Coast supporters as evident in this thread. Amazing seeing they have to stream him over there. But for some, anything to justify their view that their world is unjust is worth the effort so they can continue to moan.

He seems to be a hero for the little brother mentality that some of the Neanderthal West Australians still possess. Hopefully the new generation of West Australians stamp this strange trait out as time rolls on.

It’s actually pretty typical of these sorts of supporters to derail a thread like this because they see someone on the east coast with something they don’t have and whinge about it. Yeah we got a great draw this year. I don’t think anyone is denying that? But some whinge incessantly about it. They want what they can’t have. That’s life. Either do something about it or get on with it and stop making excuses. Its such a small town mentality.

I think West Coast will be one of the three teams fighting for the flag next year. And like Richmond, their list is in win now mode. I enjoy watching their side play, but some of their whiny supporters make it hard work to converse actual football with them. That said, I’m sure they could say the same about some Richmond supporters.

So if you want to stick to topic, I’m happy to talk up West Coasts prospects in 2020. I’m bullish on what they can do and enjoy watching them play.

Just no more whinging and woe is me mentality please.
So in thread about WC he ^^ has a go at WC supporters then goes on to tell the same fan base to stop derailing the thread.
Who GAF if someone does or doesn't listen to Cornes.
Some tigers posters are beyond priceless with the utter garbage they've started spouting in the short amount of time they've been relevant to the AFL competition.

C Heston

Team Captain
Dec 2, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
I just assumed that you and I were similar ages given that we are communicating on the internet. Never realised dudes your age used internet forums...

What was it like barracking for a traditional powerhouse club and seeing an expansion club from out West take assert themselves as a powerhouse club on and off the field. I am sure it stung, which is probably why you are in this thread taking pot shots at us West Coast fans.

Jealousy is a terrible thing :(
Haha I have obviously struck a nerve somewhere along the way. You’re throwing every barb you’ve got all because I told some uncomfortable truths about your football team.

I will tell you one thing though. When I was your age, I was sinking piss with my mates and getting laid, meanwhile here you are spending your golden years trying to convince a stranger on the internet that your football team is better than what it actually is. Who is the real loser here?

Capriati

Club Legend
Aug 25, 2019
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Haha I have obviously struck a nerve somewhere along the way. You’re throwing every barb you’ve got all because I told some uncomfortable truths about your football team.

I will tell you one thing though. When I was your age, I was sinking piss with my mates and getting laid, meanwhile here you are spending your golden years trying to convince a stranger on the internet that your football team is better than what it actually is. Who is the real loser here?

I do all those things too... In fact technology makes all those things easier now than what it was back your days.

And I'm not trying to convince you of anything, you obviously have your opinion. It's just wrong and uninformed and I am simply bringing facts to the table since you seem to be suffering from a bit of memory loss.

C Heston

Team Captain
Dec 2, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
I do all those things too...
LOL probably the most unconvincing thing you’ve posted in this thread - and that’s saying a lot - because you’ve posted some utter garbage.

And I'm not trying to convince you of anything, you obviously have your opinion. It's just wrong and uninformed and I am simply bringing facts to the table since you seem to be suffering from a bit of memory loss.
What facts have you brought to the table exactly? You’ve said nothing definitive that goes against my opinion of your football team.

Capriati

Club Legend
Aug 25, 2019
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
LOL probably the most unconvincing thing you’ve posted in this thread - and that’s saying a lot - because you’ve posted some utter garbage.

What facts have you brought to the table exactly? You’ve said nothing definitive that goes against my opinion of your football team.

Hahah- ok mate, I know you’d get your kicks out of berating all about it but I’m not talking about my sex life with an old creeper in his 60’s

Facts I’m bringing are That West Coast is primed for another tilt at a flag in 2020. Tigers fans know it too and that’s why theirs so many tiges in here trying to puff out their chest.

Let’s see how the playing groups “connection” is at Richmond after Rancey boy ran through higgo’s girlfriend while he was in hospital recovering from a brain bleed 🥳

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

C Heston

Team Captain
Dec 2, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
That West Coast is primed for another tilt at a flag in 2020.
That’s not a fact. Try again.
Let’s see how the playing groups “connection” is at Richmond after Rancey boy ran through higgo’s girlfriend while he was in hospital recovering from a brain bleed
You’re sinking to low levels. Mocking the elderly and now spreading unsubstantiated and vile rumours about a young vulnerable woman.

You’re completely rattled.

Capriati

Club Legend
Aug 25, 2019
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
You’re completely rattled.

What do I have to be rattled about? We aren’t the defending premiers, and reality is there’s very little chance we don’t improve on our 2019 results. 2020 is a free swing at another flag after underperforming in 2019.

For you guys though the only way is down and given the tumult at punt road, it looks like that may come sooner than we thought

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

C Heston

Team Captain
Dec 2, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Hahah- ok mate, I know you’d get your kicks out of berating all about it but I’m not talking about my sex life with an old creeper in his 60’s
OK virgin.
What do I have to be rattled about? We aren’t the defending premiers, and reality is there’s very little chance we don’t improve on our 2019 results. 2020 is a free swing at another flag after underperforming in 2019.
You didn’t underperform. You played at your level. You’re a 5th to 8th side and will remain that way in 2020. It’s not 2018 anymore. You’re yesterday’s news.
For you guys though the only way is down and given the tumult at punt road, it looks like that may come sooner than we thought
Yeah, Richmond could never win a flag without Rance...

Capriati

Club Legend
Aug 25, 2019
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
OK virgin.

You didn’t underperform. You played at your level. You’re a 5th to 8th side and will remain that way in 2020. It’s not 2018 anymore. You’re yesterday’s news.

Yeah, Richmond could never win a flag without Rance...

LOL, you're 60 something throwing around juvenile insults like "virgin". We're both grown men, I'm not getting in to a conversation with a retiree about sex. Please stop, you're making me extremely uncomfortable with you trying to assert your long gone virility.

Richmond won in 2019 without Rance, but he was a big part of the club, even if he isn't on the field and the team's connection remained in tact. What happens now that those bonds have been fractured is yet to be seen.

C Heston

Team Captain
Dec 2, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
LOL, you're 60 something throwing around juvenile insults like "virgin". We're both grown men, I'm not getting in to a conversation with a retiree about sex. Please stop, you're making me extremely uncomfortable with you trying to assert your long gone virility.
You brought up your (lack of) sex life. I just said that I don’t believe you. And yes, I understand if a foreign concept like sex makes a virgin feel uncomfortable.
Richmond won in 2019 without Rance, but he was a big part of the club, even if he isn't on the field and the team's connection remained in tact. What happens now that those bonds have been fractured is yet to be seen.
First I have heard that bonds have been fractured. Can you link me to any credible sources that support this claim, or is this another one of your “facts”?

Capriati

Club Legend
Aug 25, 2019
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
You brought up your (lack of) sex life. I just said that I don’t believe you. And yes, I understand if a foreign concept like sex makes a virgin feel uncomfortable.

All your posts referencing my sex life.

I am very comfortable with sex, however talking to a dude older than my dad about it on a forum about football isn't my thing.

OK virgin.

I know you're probably in to younger dudes, but this is creepy AF

C Heston

Team Captain
Dec 2, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
All your posts referencing my sex life.

I am very comfortable with sex, however talking to a dude older than my dad about it on a forum about football isn't my thing.

I know you're probably in to younger dudes, but this is creepy AF
You’re wrong, again, unsurprisingly. I brought up my sex life. You brought up yours.

Are you competent at anything?

Macpotata

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Rance has derailed the Tiger Train.

West Coast will be outright favourites, if they aren't already.

Rich01

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
So in thread about WC he ^^ has a go at WC supporters then goes on to tell the same fan base to stop derailing the thread.
Who GAF if someone does or doesn't listen to Cornes.
Some tigers posters are beyond priceless with the utter garbage they've started spouting in the short amount of time they've been relevant to the AFL competition.
Sounds like we are in agreement.

No more whinging about Richmond’s draw, Kane Cornes love from West Coast supporters or West Australian inadequacy. Always happy to talk thread topic with you bud 😀

Ok Boomer

Cancelled
A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life
Jul 27, 2015
South West
AFL Club
West Coast
I really don’t know what the big deal is over him. It seems he’s big out west and he gets a lot of support from West Coast supporters as evident in this thread. Amazing seeing they have to stream him over there. But for some, anything to justify their view that their world is unjust is worth the effort so they can continue to moan.

He seems to be a hero for the little brother mentality that some of the Neanderthal West Australians still possess. Hopefully the new generation of West Australians stamp this strange trait out as time rolls on.

It’s actually pretty typical of these sorts of supporters to derail a thread like this because they see someone on the east coast with something they don’t have and whinge about it. Yeah we got a great draw this year. I don’t think anyone is denying that? But some whinge incessantly about it. They want what they can’t have. That’s life. Either do something about it or get on with it and stop making excuses. Its such a small town mentality.

I think West Coast will be one of the three teams fighting for the flag next year. And like Richmond, their list is in win now mode. I enjoy watching their side play, but some of their whiny supporters make it hard work to converse actual football with them. That said, I’m sure they could say the same about some Richmond supporters.

So if you want to stick to topic, I’m happy to talk up West Coasts prospects in 2020. I’m bullish on what they can do and enjoy watching them play.

Just no more whinging and woe is me mentality please.
I just find it funny that so many of you jump on the hook for him. I admit I had a look on your board and couldn’t believe it. Who cares about Kane Cornes? Especially after a flag

I think what is evident is that the AFL screwed up not scheduling us twice last year.

Back