Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Sydney Kings

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or is the picture quality for NBL matches really poor?

There’s an AFL match on Fox Footy (originally broadcast on the old C7 channel) that has a better image quality than what the NBL is currently serving up.

I think tonight’s is the worst picture quality I’ve seen so far this season.

Are they trying to bring back the 90’s nostalgia via picture quality?

Well thats what you get for hiring ross lyon as your assistant.......
The Taipans are just United's bogey side, but were it not for a missed defensive rebound late, I'd have backed them to equalise. Still, 3 of Cairns 9 wins are against United....

It's lucky I follow both Melbourne teams.

The Taipans are just United's bogey side, but were it not for a missed defensive rebound late, I'd have backed them to equalise. Still, 3 of Cairns 9 wins are against United....

It's lucky I follow both Melbourne teams.
Just like Illawarra are Cairns bogey side(having lost all their games against the Hawks this season).
Still Taipans are in the the top 4 (maybe 3 by the end of the weekend) and Utd may drop out.

Hopson with ice in his veins. Just needed a 2 or a free throw, goes the 3 and drains it. Ice cold.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dwayne has the most overhyped sense of occasion when calling. "COMMETH THE MOMENT COMETH THE MAN" he yells that in the third quarter when Ware hits a shot and Kings are only down by 5.

What moment? There's a whole quarter to go.

Don’t forget that “the basketball here tonight is as good as any you will see, anywhere in the world.”

Then a few minutes later telling us how much he is looking forward to watching the Lakers v Rockets when he is over in the States.

Get you story straight you screaming harpy.

That was a ridiculous 4th quarter by Cotton, one of the best you'll see. You can just tell he loves those big moments and stepping up, he has that killer mamba mentality.

If you haven't yet watched it I suggest you stop whatever you are doing and take in Bryce Cotton's game against the Kings, it was otherwordly.
- 39 points at 54% fg, including 8 threes at 61%(!), and 18pts in the last quarter on 8 of 10 shooting.

We need to get his citizenship nailed down asap and get him in a boomers jersey, becase his shooting and his clutch play will make him a sensation in international competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back