Meet Up The Official 2021 Meet Up Thread: Round 7 vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Sunday 5th sounds good and agree about it being weather dependent as stupid hot will suck

You're talking about what's now the Geelong Hotel - if the weather's nice they have a roof top bar which opens from like 11:30am

I haven't been there since it reopened but happy to give it a go as I have been looking for a reason to check them out

I've looked at a few others I know with roof top bars but they are apparently closed on Sundays - thought it might be different in summer but doesn't seem so

Murphys which is just out of town also has a roof top bar which is open all day and they have all day food on weekends

And generally not too hard to park near there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're looking at either Friday the 3rd around 3/4pm onwards, or Sunday the 5th.

Ok. Will keep an eye on this fred.

Geelong weather forecast for later this week - seems like typical Geelong weather to me

FB964844-DA31-4647-A004-A4BB200A720E.jpeg

Dec 10, 2003
Newtown
AFL Club
Geelong
I've looked at a few others I know with roof top bars but they are apparently closed on Sundays - thought it might be different in summer but doesn't seem so

Murphys which is just out of town also has a roof top bar which is open all day and they have all day food on weekends

And generally not too hard to park near there

Have you been to the roof top at M's? ... have not since it was done. Of course this pub is so historical being on the door step of the Argyle Paddock.

Have you been to the roof top at M's? ... have not since it was done. Of course this pub is so historical being on the door step of the Argyle Paddock.
Earlier this year I attended a function that was held up - it has a really nice view over Geelong where you can see through to the bay

It's not the biggest rooftop, so you wouldn't want too many people as it just becomes difficult to walk around

Remove this Banner Ad

Back