Oct 23, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Storm, Western Utd
Gold Coast Suns Logo
1577695929625.png

Here is a revised logo that I have made as we enter a new era in the life of the Gold Coast Suns Football Club. I think that we need to keep the GC logo as that has been part of our club ever since we began in 2009. In recognising our establishment, the blue on the logo will return to the original position on the logo. The term 'Gold Coast' is also put into the logo to show that the Suns are 'Gold Coast's' team!

Here is how it looks in different sets.
1577695858140.png Go​

Gold Coast Suns Logo
View attachment 799755

Here is a revised logo that I have made as we enter a new era in the life of the Gold Coast Suns Football Club. I think that we need to keep the GC logo as that has been part of our club ever since we began in 2009. In recognising our establishment, the blue on the logo will return to the original position on the logo. The term 'Gold Coast' is also put into the logo to show that the Suns are 'Gold Coast's' team!

Here is how it looks in different sets.
View attachment 799753Go​

No need to have the term Gold Coast when the logo literally stands for Gold Coast. I like the blue returning though, and I wish the club kept using only the logo without the suns text instead of reverting back this year...

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back