Player Watch #44: Cameron Zurhaar - [AFL.com] NM offers 5yr deal - CZ interest from SYD/GC - CZ mgr says 'wants to see improvement' - out vs GEEL (calf)

Remove this Banner Ad

what is a stereosonic special?
embedded_the_rock_fanny_pack.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I never thought I'd say this, but can we hear more from gokangas?
Thank you for your entreaty. I am pleased that I am at last gaining the recognition I deserve. There is an official worry thread and now you want more too. Lets just say that in a conservative, southern American town when someone mentions someones fanny and I happened to say I wouldn't mind a bit of that - it just took a little explanation to the guy involved.

Thank you for your entreaty. I am pleased that I am at last gaining the recognition I deserve. There is an official worry thread and now you want more too. Lets just say that in a conservative, southern American town when someone mentions someones fanny and I happened to say I wouldn't mind a bit of that - it just took a little explanation to the guy involved.

Hahahahahahaha, nice one.

Did you tell them you root for the kangaroos?

Hahaha wait, was he more pissed when he realised it didn’t have anything to do with him and you were hitting on the female of the group?

Last edited:
Hahahahahahaha, nice one.

Did you tell them you root for the kangaroos?
Theres a fantastic leathergoods company in Canada called Roots and I have a couple of things from them. Always have a little chuckle when I look at their name.

Theres a fantastic leathergoods company in Canada called Roots and I have a couple of things from them. Always have a little chuckle when I look at their name.

Yep I know it well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back