Competitions "Dead Set Legend" of the day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Tarrant(tino) would have a field day with it, actually does have some parallels with the Inglorious Basterds.

I don't think Barney had too many political motivations.

Tarrant(tino) would have a field day with it, actually does have some parallels with the
I couldn't see the contemporary Australian film industry going near it.

It has no SJW political value.

The fact the French are still wearing T shirts in his honour suggests it’s a story well worth telling and it’s a shame this is the first most of us have heard of him. Thankyou Big Footy, not all just mindless dribble!

There was apparently £750 worth of drugs within the hotel room that he had bought of the dark web and was intending to pedal out, although a ‘drug expert’ determined that the value was only £300.

Cops always overestimate or overstate the value of seized drugs.

There was apparently £750 worth of drugs within the hotel room that he had bought of the dark web and was intending to pedal out, although a ‘drug expert’ determined that the value was only £300.

Cops always overestimate or overstate the value of seized drugs.
Maybe coz they are retailers not wholesalers?

12/12/2019

Who needs a helmet?

Jesus, the guy on the bike stopped looking at what was happening around him, just put his head down and hoped for the best as he continued straight into the path of an out of control truck. Very *en lucky.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

28/12/19 part 2

A South Australian cyclist has been approached by a thirsty koala searching for water, as a heatwave continues to grip the state.
Anna Heusler was riding with a group of friends towards Adelaide from the hills region on Friday when the marsupial approached her.
The temperature had reached 40 degrees.
"Despite seeing koalas all the time while cycling, this one approached me immediately and climbed up on my bike for a drink from my water bottle,

1577495721766.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back