Racing All Star Mile 2020

Slipps

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
With the voting only a few weeks away thought i may aswell get a thread started who everyone will be voting for.
2F357A50-713B-47D3-A868-518770A1ECCA.jpeg

The nominations current to December 20th

I think it will either be Melody Belle or Kolding for me... but Kolding isn’t nominated as yet.

Alligator Blood
Mystic Journey
Kolding
Te Akau Shark
Melody Belle
Be Goodtoyamother
BHB
Castlevecchio
Dalasan
Super Seth
Funstar
Alizee
The Inevitable
Mizzy

could have 10 other similar horses. Thats much much better than any Toorak

Nah as I said - solid Toorak field that :thumbsu:

Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Still believe each person voting should vote for their ideal field (with 1 being selected as their horse of choice)
This will lessen the impact of the “donkey votes” on the final tally

Strongly against this, I like the bit where horses can be promoted. You want a balance where Urban Ruler can't get in but an inferior horse with good story etc can. It would always be good to see NZ best 2 get in and then QLD, SA, WA get their best horse in, if everyone votes for 16 horses it takes that away. The answer is definitely not voting for a full 16. Also the "half-interested" people are not going to sit through voting for 16 horses because their mates mate horse is a chance. IMO just remove the voting completely if you want the perfect field. It's not suppose to be a WFA classic mile , there has to be that crowd participation/interaction where a vote can actually change something.

It needs tweaking but the core concept has to stay.

Strongly for Tbells suggestion.

You could still have top 10 by first preferences then and have the next 4 by total points scored - 2 wildcards

The tail to last years field was a complete joke.

Back