Past #26: Tarryn Thomas - Roo until end '24

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I believe the hype and super excited about TT, but this makes me cringe on a couple of fronts. 1 all the expectations on wells and supporters frustrations when he didn’t deliver consistently early on and became a bit of a whipping boy for some fans. The other is a remember Higho talking up Josh Wagner going into his second season as well. I just hope everyone realises he’s a kid going into his second season, there’s gonna be iOS and downs and just don’t expect him to dominate every game

I believe the hype and super excited about TT, but this makes me cringe on a couple of fronts. 1 all the expectations on wells and supporters frustrations when he didn’t deliver consistently early on and became a bit of a whipping boy for some fans. The other is a remember Higho talking up Josh Wagner going into his second season as well. I just hope everyone realises he’s a kid going into his second season, there’s gonna be iOS and downs and just don’t expect him to dominate every game
Corey Wagner? Can you find that article? Not doubting just sounds like an interesting read in hindsight. 2015 draft. The great disappointment.

Corey Wagner? Can you find that article? Not doubting just sounds like an interesting read in hindsight. 2015 draft. The great disappointment.

to be honest can’t be assed but guarantee that of all the young guys Higgo was most excited about wags pre season. Its all relative though! TT is probably the most talented kid we’ve had in a long time. And in context, Bailey, LDU, and Jy in my opinion are pretty special in their own right. (Not to mention walker). I’m massively pumped about the next 3 seasons particularly if we can get som perennially injured players on the park.

Think this kid could be our Carey of this era - the guy that will do something to win us games.

IMO, it's there, no doubt about it.

Whether it can be realised is another matter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I should also mention that Jared Polec deserves a HM for a few candidates throughout the year. He hit 3 or 4 belters from the boundary line.

Higgins also got a couple of rippers.

Make him Captain.

Might be a tad early - but then he can keep his feet in a contest unlike his so-called superior, who spends half a game lying down as too slow.

Ziebell worst North Captain for a long time.

Last edited:
Make him Captain.

Might be a tad early - but then he can keep his feet in a contest unlike his so-called superior, who spends half a game lying down as too slow.

Ziebell worst North Captain for a long time.
Worst post of 2019, I’ll give it a few hours then nominate it for 2020 too..

Ziebell has killed it as Captain.

Talks cliches in every interview.

I guess our abuntant success proves he is fantastic.

Ok...

If you want to discuss Jack Ziebell - amazingly there's a thread for that.

If you want to post in a manner that deliberately provokes other posters or references their personal circumstances without consent - expect a temporary thread lockout.

This is a small gesture to give North Melbourne posters a chance to cool down.

As explained previously after that normal protocol will be followed.

If you're unsure on what's inappropriate please refer to site rules.

2019 Snake Baker awards

Goal of the year

Yup, for most players that would be a career highlight. Everything is there, the desperate 1 % smother, the poise (Bont??? pffttt), the confidence to back himself 1-1 against one of the so called best in the comp, the skill, the finish.

What an absolute gun in the making, I’m confident he will be a star.

So glad we used pick 4 to have him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back