EPL Matchday 21

Remove this Banner Ad

No excuses. The post above mine discussed utd not having a good midfield tonight.

Frankly, I thought both teams were pretty s**t and bereft of ideas tonight.
Nah Arsenal had an amazing first half against us.
They created a fair few chances could've easily been down 3 or 4 instead of 2.

Haha why were your fans panicking in the library then?
We are so s**t whenever we play against these minnow clubs. Need to get Williams and Greenwood on sharpish.
We are so s**t whenever we play against these minnow clubs. Need to get Williams and Greenwood on sharpish.
They were putrid in the second half

5yld9jeJh2xahNia5WfaO_FjL38=.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bang average defender. Has a turning circle like a truck, poor decision maker passing out of defence, Leicester robbed us.

Between DDG, Shaw, Maguire and Lindelof, it's a bloody comedy show back there.
Isn't it weird all these supposedly good players end up crap at united? Makes you think.

Bang average defender. Has a turning circle like a truck, poor decision maker passing out of defence, Leicester robbed us.

Between DDG, Shaw, Maguire and Lindelof, it's a bloody comedy show back there.
Got spun like a bottle top by lacazette who should of went on and scored, the free header he had at the end of the half too wasn't great, catching practice for the keeper, at least he got it on target I guess, 80 mill seemed ridiculous before it happened now seems even worse

2nd half we seemed to just give Utd the ball and say come try break us down. A few sketchy moments because as Luiz said in the post match interview, we are not fit enough, but Arteta set us up well and we seemed to execute his vision.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back