Jack Martin
Milestone — 100 AFL games

50 Games:-
Caleb Marchbank
Paddy Dow
Matthew Kennedy
Harry McKay
Lochie O'Brien

3rd place for Simmo.... outstanding stuff.

It also got some airplay in 2019 but he is also highly likely to trigger the 'most losses in VFL / AFL history' after Kevin Murray, who had 208.

Eddie's 200th in Navy Blue is also not to be missed!

From the Blueseum

It also got some airplay in 2019 but he is also highly likely to trigger the 'most losses in VFL / AFL history' after Kevin Murray, who had 208.

I shouldn't say this in front of the cameras, but it's very, very difficult to see where Simmo is going to overtake Murray's record.

I can't see it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It will be done to death when it happens...

..but let's not forget that Murray was a brownlow medallist, 9 x B&F and named at HBF on the AFL/VFL team of the century. Pretty bloody good company.

Great players shouldn't have their talent defined by the shitness they were surrounded by.

Last edited:
It will be done to death when it happens...

..but let's not forget that Murray was a brownlow medallist, 9 x B&F and named at HBF on the AFL/VFL team of the century. Pretty bloody good company.

Great players shouldn't have their talent defined by the shitness they were surrounded by.
Exactly! Bob Skilton., one of the best players I have ever seen. A fantastic footballer who could drop kick on the run equally as good with either foot. Try doing that!
He won three Brownlows and played in a bottom team. Bob only played in one finals match near the end of his career in 1970. I remember meeting him in the late 60's, I was speechless, so nervous.

It’s interesting that Big Nick and others accumulated their huge totals in an era of 18 home and away game
seasons (mostly). Luckily Big Nick had lots of final games to make up for it.😉

Simmo shares a lot with Craig Bradley. They’re both energiser batteries. They’re endurance is unmatched. Congrats Simmo. You sit easily and gracefully in the pantheon of legends of the CFC.

Simmo

My daughter wanted the number 6 when she first saw him at training before he played a senior game.

I said, may not play that many senior games. Response, yes he will, I want the number 6

Still has that signed jumper, before he played game 1
that's just wow - speechless..........

Simmo

My daughter wanted the number 6 when she first saw him at training before he played a senior game.

I said, may not play that many senior games. Response, yes he will, I want the number 6

There is still a vacant spot on the recruiting team that needs filling ...

That’s what you keep telling yourself about this place ... pretty sure

Simmo

My son insisted on Fev early on and wore the 25 proudly. Even copped crap off the Carlton and oppo supporters during his early games. Ultimately...

As for your daughter clearly a genius who sees what others can’t see.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back