EPL Matchday 21

Remove this Banner Ad

Wonder what odds you could have gotten on us winning 4-0 today also.

More effort, more work rate, support for Haller, only one performance, but Moyes is bringing back those non negotiable as he did first time around.

Moyesiah*

Not sure anyone has implied that.
You can tell the way most people are talking this win up.
Anyways we aren't much better ourselves so i don't get the big deal that arsenal beat us?
Lol should've been predicted when that lackluster midfield got named in the first 11.

Oooooh Haller, goal of the day.

Looking good at 2-0.

Moyes has been there 2 minutes and Haller has turned into Zlatan! What a great goal. By the end the Hammers fan were doing the ole ole on the passes.

There was another shocking VAR call though. Cresswell went straight through Ryan Fraser with both feet in the air. The ref rightly dished out the red. VAR changed it to a yellow. How they called that a clear and obvious mistake I'll never know.

You can tell the way most people are talking this win up.
Anyways we aren't much better ourselves so i don't get the big deal that arsenal beat us?
Lol should've been predicted when that lackluster midfield got named in the first 11.
People are buoyant after winning a game in the league since October, can hardly be blamed for that.

I think people are more happy about the team showing fight, structure and some identity.

People are buoyant after winning a game in the league since October, can hardly be blamed for that.

I think people are more happy about the team showing fight, structure and some identity.

To be fair you did say you have the players to be in the Top 4. Strongly disagree.

That first half i give a lot of credit to arsenal they played with so much energy it was unreal even luiz had his best game for you guys and that's saying something.

There are going to be ups and downs this season for Arsenal, next PL game against Palace away we can potentially be turned over by those lads.

However, I think most Arsenal fans are happy there seems to be a plan in place and the players, at least publicly, seem to be buying in. So you would hope that there is at least some understanding from supporters that we are in a process, and there are going to be good and bad days.

I think we are 0 chance for Top 4 this season, if we somehow make it into the top 6 come season end, I think Arteta would have done a decent job.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That can be up for conjecture, sure. Some are not definitely up to it, others are, IMO.

And top 4, I meant 4th, nothing better ftr.
Don't think your defence or midfield are better than pool, city, Leicester, wolves, or Chelsea.

There was another shocking VAR call though. Cresswell went straight through Ryan Fraser with both feet in the air. The ref rightly dished out the red. VAR changed it to a yellow. How they called that a clear and obvious mistake I'll never know.

I assume that the VAR’s thinking was that he got enough of the ball. Was still a very wild challenge though that could have ended worse than it did for Fraser.

Arsenal are only 4 points out of 5th. Probably giving Chelsea too big a head start at 9 points to finish 4th.

In all honesty 4th is wide open just for the fact that no team in the race can put any consistency together.

Don't think your defence or midfield are better than pool, city, Leicester, wolves, or Chelsea.
We haven't played our best defence with a manager who has half a brain so who knows. I believe a back four of Bellerin, Chambers, Holding & Tierney is pretty solid. (And I think Leno is probably better than all their keepers except for Alisson and maybe Ederson too).

Our midfield is pretty ordinary. Torreira is pretty good, Ozil is elite when at his best (few and far between though, but looking much better under Arteta), inclined to agree though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back