Streaming Westworld

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

So, no more park? Would kinda make sense after the events of season 2 assuming its still pretty much Delores and Bernard's story.

Still, ballsy move, I like it.
That's certainly what it looks like from that trailer.

Great move casting Aaron Paul too.

Delores' consciousness is in the other chick, but we see modern Delores? If this season is another time warp thing I have no hope of knowing what is going on...as per last 2 seasons!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Delores' consciousness is in the other chick, but we see modern Delores? If this season is another time warp thing I have no hope of knowing what is going on...as per last 2 seasons!!

She already printed another modern Delores body for herself at the end of season 2 (and one for Bernard) and swapped herself back into it. Think from memory she smuggled 4 of those little marble brain core things out of the park? One was obviously Bernard's.. not sure if we know who the others are?

Re-watch of the last season 2 ep will defintely be required!

Last edited:
She already printed another modern Delores body for herself at the end of season 2 (and one for Bernard) and swapped herself back into it. Think from memory she smuggled 4 of those little marble brain core things out of the park? One was obviously Bernard's.. not sure if we know who the others are?

Re-watch of the last season 2 ep will defintely be required!
I'll have to rewatch the last episode as I dont remember that at all.

I'll have to rewatch the last episode as I dont remember that at all.

We don't see it being printed or anything - one of the last scenes of the ep (I think??) where she's talking to Bernard (having just printed a new body for him using the equipment at Arnold's house), she's in her usual body again after getting herself out of the park pretending to be Hale.

Enjoyed Season 2, but like with Watchmen I felt the plot becoming a bit too convoluted for convolutions sake. The different timelines became a bit too confusing. The finale was very sharp though and I did really like the twist at the end.

Enjoyed Season 2, but like with Watchmen I felt the plot becoming a bit too convoluted for convolutions sake. The different timelines became a bit too confusing. The finale was very sharp though and I did really like the twist at the end.

They desperately needed that episode 8 'catch-up' otherwise they were really losing me.

It's the kind of show that people need to rewatch an episode 3 times to have any clue what's going on, which takes the draw out of it for me.

Hopefully Season 3 retains the twists but loses the stupidly convoluted story line. Season 1 was far better.

They desperately needed that episode 8 'catch-up' otherwise they were really losing me.

It's the kind of show that people need to rewatch an episode 3 times to have any clue what's going on, which takes the draw out of it for me.

Hopefully Season 3 retains the twists but loses the stupidly convoluted story line. Season 1 was far better.
To be honest, I was just as confused in Season 1 haha.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back