Discussion Random Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Drake, I like your posts but you are way of the mark here.

Follow the private money and it will give you the answer.

I'm no expert, as an accountant by trade, but I have spent more than a dozen years overseeing large infrastructure projects across the globe and currently head up risk management of a billion dollar firm with a huge and influential footprint.

For the past two years we have been running risk assessments on the business and effects specifically of climate change. Millions of dollars have already been poured into this and I can tell you that mine is not the only large firm doing this. They wouldn't if it wasn't a real danger and as a result plan for the effects of climate change in the country and economy 20-40 years in the future. Most likely long after you and I have shuffled off the mortal coil. It's an expensive exercise and affects present day decision making.

The consensus is this will become the new norm. It is being planned as such and no 'lefty greenie' politics will change the fact. The fires will burn with more intensity so back burning, whilst may help a little, will do squat in regards to these type of fires.

They won't happen every year, but they will be more frequent. That is generally agreed by people cleverer than you or I.
Come down to Bairnsdale and help. Stop being a keyboard wizard.

Wow 😮 this really is a sh1t thread 😂
We really need the footy to start me thinks

OK doomer. Yet you still live here. Venezuala is crying out for migrants. You could join Whoopi Goldberg, Ellen Degenerate and Robert Deniro. Oh wait,......
So because Australia is currently better than a country going through a quiet revolution, it couldn't be any better? Is pointing out flaws really that horrific to you that you think we should leave the country rather than try to improve it? Ok boomer.

It's great that you are volunteering to help those in desperate trouble; more power to all of you helping. However, the rest of the rant is a bit unnecessary, no?

Be safe anyway.
No it's not MUFKilda. I showed your posts to my fellow volunteers. Just as well you're half a world away. Most wanted to stove your head in.

I wish you no harm. Your only crime is ignorance. Have a great new year and stay away from Gippsland because I can't guarantee your safety. Seriously, the hatred for people like you is palpable because you have no idea.

Jesus man I feel stressed just reading that. You’re a tougher man than I am. I’m not sure I’m that stoic. When you put it that way it’s a surprise people hold it together at all in front of the media.
Thanks gringo, for the moment we are cut off, unofficially the road over Hotham is closed, of course the road to Bairnsdale has been closed for weeks, on a happier front if it gets bad the school has been opened as an emergency refuge, it was closed by the CFA as they couldn't guarantee peoples safety, an appeal to Dan Andrews has got it opened, Tim Bull has turned his phone off and is uncontactable, personally the road to town is covered by trees, if it's bad I won't be able to get there anyway. If the worst happens I'll saturate a couple of wool blankets and lie under them in the dirt with the dog.

Idiotic measures and pressures brought by green councils. Come over and feel the anger at these know nothing fools. My ex lives in Bairnsdale. They' ve been railing against green lunacy for years.

Now the locals are paying the price for the sanctimonious crap of these idiots who are safe in their inner suburban caves, free to eat their yoghurt and sprouts while spewing their hatred and lies.

And thanks for another bullshit laced, leftist homily from half a world away. I took you off ignore for a moment and there it was, right on cue. You have no idea. Stick to your revisionist bs of your precious empire and leave the adults to solving our problems.
Really. Green politicians huh? Oooh yeh they're so scary with their *checks notes*.... 1 seat in Federal Parliament. Terrifying the amount of pressure one person is capable of exerting I suppose. Not like they're exactly killing it at state level either hey, 4 in Vic, 3 in NSW, 1 in Qld. If you're trying to tell me that majority governments in 3 states and at a national level can't overcome the resistance of a combined 9 people then you're displaying just how inept Australian governments are anyway aren't you.

Not even mentioning that it's called hazard reduction burning and the Greens aren't against it :tearsofjoy:

It’s pretty sad and misdirected imo, people are understandably at breaking point but I’d say never go full bogan it doesn’t play well to a large portion of the population.
The woman said she didn't want to shake his hand before he actually ******* did something rather than sit on his arse and push the religious discrimination act through parliament. He then proceeded to grab her hand in spite of this then walk off rather than talk with her and provide support which is the sole reason he went there. He's a completely and utterly compassionless twat and I fully respect hers and everyone else's decision to go 'full bogan' on his deceitful, corrupt, lying ass.

No it's not MUFKilda. I showed your posts to my fellow volunteers. Just as well you're half a world away. Most wanted to stove your head in.

I wish you no harm. Your only crime is ignorance. Have a great new year and stay away from Gippsland because I can't guarantee your safety. Seriously, the hatred for people like you is palpable because you have no idea.

Eh? I'm not sure what I'm meant to have said to arouse such fury....o_O

So because Australia is currently better than a country going through a quiet revolution, it couldn't be any better? Is pointing out flaws really that horrific to you that you think we should leave the country rather than try to improve it? Ok boomer.
It is great because of people who make it so. Leftards don't. That's why we don't vote for them. The country is fine as long as we don't give it over to halfwits who believe the flowing.

1. There are 57 genders. Gender is a social construct, not a biological fact. OK doomer.
2, We lose our minds over modestly dressed "grid girls" but we celebrate men with the arse cut out of their shorts who simulate anal and oral sex in an open parade we take our children to. . OK doomer.

3, The world will end in 2030. Based on the idiotic ravings of a mentally *ed, uneducated 16 year old who has never provided a single shred of evidence to support her position. OK doomer.

4. We celebrate men who sodonise and fellate one another. We celebrate women who scissor and peg one another. We celebrate these freaks who cannot hold a relationship and assault each other at 40 times the rate of heterosexual couples. The other side of the rainbow. OK doomer.

5. Your left wing bias tells us it's never been a worse time to be alive. Literacy, life expectancy at unprecedented levels. Health care, wealth have never been at greater levels. WORLD WIDE. Not just in Western. White patriarchal societies.
OK Doomer.

Cop a bit of truth. One day you'll grow up and realise the so called white male patriarchy handed you the best world you could hope for.

Really. Green politicians huh? Oooh yeh they're so scary with their *checks notes*.... 1 seat in Federal Parliament. Terrifying the amount of pressure one person is capable of exerting I suppose. Not like they're exactly killing it at state level either hey, 4 in Vic, 3 in NSW, 1 in Qld. If you're trying to tell me that majority governments in 3 states and at a national level can't overcome the resistance of a combined 9 people then you're displaying just how inept Australian governments are anyway aren't you.

Not even mentioning that it's called hazard reduction burning and the Greens aren't against it :tearsofjoy:
Check local councils, doomer. Facts, not rhetoric.

It has been reported that 80% are due to lightning strikes or deliberately lit. How does that fit the hysterical narrative of the left and greens? I feel fir the victims. String up the arsonists. String up the leftard greens who worked against controlled burns. Farkwits who are safe in their inner city caves, while people burn. You must be proud all you leftards.

it's not how they start though. It’s the conditions that make it vulnerable. We are on the Thompson river. It’s changed from the gullies being full of tree ferns and where you could dig down a few centimetres and find wet soil even in summer to being dry and hard. Most winters you’d get decent rain from Easter to Christmas, people used to wash away when there was a lot of it. It hasn’t rained like that for over 10 years. We have had that land and the neighbouring property for 5 generations and it was orchards and pasture that supplied enough to make them wealthy. Now it’s too dry to even have decent pasture for cattle even and the bush part is completely changed. If you’d dropped a cigarette 20 years ago it would have smouldered out, now it’s like tinder and fuel waiting to happen. It would go up and not stop now.

up around Walhalla is the same, the climate is dry in what was rain forest. Northern NSW is the same, so is the Daintree, it’s now burning where once it stayed too wet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is great because of people who make it so. Leftards don't. That's why we don't vote for them. The country is fine as long as we don't give it over to halfwits who believe the flowing.

1. There are 57 genders. Gender is a social construct, not a biological fact. OK doomer.
2, We lose our minds over modestly dressed "grid girls" but we celebrate men with the arse cut out of their shorts who simulate anal and oral sex in an open parade we take our children to. . OK doomer.

3, The world will end in 2030. Based on the idiotic ravings of a mentally ******ed, uneducated 16 year old who has never provided a single shred of evidence to support her position. OK doomer.

4. We celebrate men who sodonise and fellate one another. We celebrate women who scissor and peg one another. We celebrate these freaks who cannot hold a relationship and assault each other at 40 times the rate of heterosexual couples. The other side of the rainbow. OK doomer.

5. Your left wing bias tells us it's never been a worse time to be alive. Literacy, life expectancy at unprecedented levels. Health care, wealth have never been at greater levels. WORLD WIDE. Not just in Western. White patriarchal societies.
OK Doomer.

Cop a bit of truth. One day you'll grow up and realise the so called white male patriarchy handed you the best world you could hope for.

Come on mate, you've gone nuts here, bringing up all kids of bizarre chat, from Bomber Harris to sodomy. It's rather odd.

Eh? I'm not sure what I'm meant to have said to arouse such fury....o_O
That's why you're an arrogant fool. Your bullshit arouses everyone but those in your circle jerking echo chamber. Come down to Gippsland. The volunteers will sort your arrogant arse out.

Your lack of self awareness is only outdone by your arrogance. Stay away. If you don't understand, d ask an Indian, African, or Aborigine about the filth that destroyed their cultures. I'm talking about you and your ancestors.

Your view of history is distorted. If you want to know about fury, check the actions of your filthy, raping, stealing, lying ancestors. That's your legacy.

I doubt Creepy Albenesy will beat him in 3 years.
Sadly I think you are right, Morrison is a s**t leader with no policy direction. We haven’t had many inspiring political leaders for years. Albanese is another dull directionless politician unfortunately. Penny Wong is actually pretty good but no one in Oz would vote for a gay Asian woman. That would pop Drake’s head.

That's why you're an arrogant fool. Your bullshit arouses everyone but those in your circle jerking echo chamber. Come down to Gippsland. The volunteers will sort your arrogant arse out.

Your lack of self awareness is only outdone by your arrogance. Stay away. If you don't understand, d ask an Indian, African, or Aborigine about the filth that destroyed their cultures. I'm talking about you and your ancestors.

Your view of history is distorted. If you want to know about fury, check the actions of your filthy, raping, stealing, lying ancestors. That's your legacy.

You don't know anything about my ancestors. I shall be as diplomatic as possible, DH, but you're coming across as unhinged, flying off the handle at anyone you suspect of being a 'leftard'.

Come on mate, you've gone nuts here, bringing up all kids of bizarre chat, from Bomber Harris to sodomy. It's rather odd.
Isn't it when you poms cop a bit of truth about your crimes? Stiff s**t.. You've made an art Form of ganging s**t on others whr deflecting from your crimes. How does it feel. Murdering, raping, stealing, Filth. That's how you built the empire you're so proud od. Deal with it. Spend some time researching it, you anti intellectual.

The woman said she didn't want to shake his hand before he actually ******* did something rather than sit on his arse and push the religious discrimination act through parliament. He then proceeded to grab her hand in spite of this then walk off rather than talk with her and provide support which is the sole reason he went there. He's a completely and utterly compassionless twat and I fully respect hers and everyone else's decision to go 'full bogan' on his deceitful, corrupt, lying ass.
I heard Darren Chester doing an interview , i dont know much about him but he really seemed liked he cared and understood what people are going through unlike that flog SCMO

Isn't it when you poms cop a bit of truth about your crimes? Stiff s**t.. You've made an art Form of ganging s**t on others whr deflecting from your crimes. How does it feel. Murdering, raping, stealing, Filth. That's how you built the empire you're so proud od. Deal with it. Spend some time researching it, you anti intellectual.

I'm starting to get the feeling you don't like us Brits :p

3, The world will end in 2030. Based on the idiotic ravings of a mentally ******ed, uneducated 16 year old who has never provided a single shred of evidence to support her position. OK doomer.

OK Doomer.

This is literally the most boomer thing I've ever read. Just so you know this is going on straight to the poolroom. I'm framing this post because it is so gloriously boomer.

Ok I went back and watched the clip on sky that MUFkilda posted and you don’t see any of that, so clearly I’m watching an edited version of what others have seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back