SKYBET EFL Championship 2019/20

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
Right, so when is he?

Are the 50 articles I’ve read stating June 2020 wrong?

They are.

2021. There is an option in favour of the club and I have a feeling we're going to activate it.

Amazing that those 50 articles couldn't do some basic research like, I dunno, looking at the press release the last time he signed a contract.

Jaymin

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 8, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Leeds United FC
They are.

2021. There is an option in favour of the club and I have a feeling we're going to activate it.

Amazing that those 50 articles couldn't do some basic research like, I dunno, looking at the press release the last time he signed a contract.

Since when did a contract mean anything in European football?

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
They are.

Link and source please.

Every British article I’ve read states that his contract expires in Jun 2020 and you are trying to push a 4 year extension in front him.

Link and source please.

Every British article I’ve read states that his contract expires in Jun 2020 and you are trying to push a 4 year extension in front him.
Hull City. I mean, I dunno if that's credible?

Are you seriously arguing with me on this?

I mean I literally just googled and the first article I found refers to it.

e52b1f13ff23b8ff20bd7b33505c636b.jpg

HolyRioli

Norm Smith Medallist
May 17, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Leeds Utd
Second half was pretty reasonable, definitely carved out the better chances

Commentator was saying we’d been linked to Che Adams or Billy Sharp, both of whom can do a job at this level

Jaymin

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 8, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Leeds United FC
Second half was pretty reasonable, definitely carved out the better chances

Commentator was saying we’d been linked to Che Adams or Billy Sharp, both of whom can do a job at this level

It’s going to be difficult to attract a decent striker that is going to want to sit on the bench behind Bamford.

Lyttelton Ranger

Squadron Leader
Mar 10, 2008
The Lord's Pyjamas
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
QPR
What was with the whole sections of empty seats?

The stadium is usually only filled to two-thirds capacity as was the case with this game. In recent years, QPR have tended to go on a run of good form followed by a run of attrocious form. We have had a poor run lately, hence the low crowds.

Back