Discussion 2020 General Discussion / Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a spreadsheet/list available with all the positions and prices? For those who don't buy SC gold...

Is there a spreadsheet/list available with all the positions and prices? For those who don't buy SC gold...

Try this

A quick query from me, I've been in an 8 team draft league (22 players per team) for a few years now.

This year we are looking to expand to 10 teams. While waiting for the site to open, can anyone confirm if the 22 player option is still available in a 10 team league? Or do the squad sizes shorten with the extra teams?

OK Andrew Birch ....brought into here ......less eyes

1578973014525.png

Cripps scored 785 points from R15
Boak scored 668 points .....remembering he was a late scratching in the changerooms B4 the match
Logue

Where it fell apart was Logue basically collapsing, as soon as I brought him in .....even though Luke Ryan gets injured in R19

1578973399042.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
OK Andrew Birch ....brought into here ......less eyes

View attachment 805703

Cripps scored 785 points from R15
Boak scored 668 points .....remembering he was a late scratching in the changerooms B4 the match
Logue

Where it fell apart was Logue basically collapsing, as soon as I brought him in .....even though Luke Ryan gets injured in R19

View attachment 805705

smug laugh2.gif

Drunk trading is never your friend.

I prefer to ***k mine up earlier in the week so my weekend isn't ruined. :moustache: :thumbsu:

Yes and that was where the arse kicked in ....who new Ainsworth was going to come alive ...or logue was going to die
Unironically...

giphy.gif

Looks like the 2020 Team Picker won't roll over when SC goes live tomorrow.

No it won't and they did say early on that the prices will probably be different as well. It will be like christmas day all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back