The Bigfooty Official Week 11 NBA thread - Rest in Peace David Stern ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pels on the verge of losing their undefeated 2020 record.

Joke is on the Lakers though, for we have Lonzo and they don't.

You are the reigning Quill champion on the board, and a learned gentleman. Pelicans are the future with three of the NBAs best young stars. You should be optimistic.

No he isn't. Horford suited Stevens game plan. More like Kemba has been freshair compared to Irving's toxic me me me attitude.

They (Nets) are doing better without the flat earther.
Was irvings toxic attitude reported by the celtic media during his tenure?

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
You are the reigning Quill champion on the board, and a learned gentleman. Pelicans are the future with three of the NBAs best young stars. You should be optimistic.

We call them the Holy Trinity - Kenrich Williams, Jahlil Okafor and Frank Jackson.

Congrats to the Lakers on another victory. Although the Pels couldn't stop AD, I am pleased we didn't disgrace ourselves and fought it out.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Great win without Caruso

Don't you mean Kirk Van Houten ?

images

images

Apr 10, 2015
Dirty white van
AFL Club
Essendon
Was irvings toxic attitude reported by the celtic media during his tenure?
Nope but after he left it came out. Morris even said, the locker room isn't fun.

Irving refused to go out after a win or loss. When they lost he expected the guys to stay back and shoot around.

Even stuff he is doing now such as making himself unavailableto media ans refusing to do photo/charity stuff before this season.

Nope but after he left it came out. Morris even said, the locker room isn't fun.

Irving refused to go out after a win or loss. When they lost he expected the guys to stay back and shoot around.

Even stuff he is doing now such as making himself unavailableto media ans refusing to do photo/charity stuff before this season.

That's what I thought. After he left the celtic media ravished him. If they are fair dinkum, call irving out when he was in boston. Clearly demonstrating home town bias in reporting or lack thereof. Says a lot about morris too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back