FA Cup 2019/20

Remove this Banner Ad

Pep probably asking advice from a fat league 2 striker on how to improve John Stones as a defender. Of course he needed a drink first.
pope was probably just happy to play at a ground that didnt smell like stale piss

Oh come on mate, if this was a league game we would not be making so many changes. It's a complete lack of respect to the competition - Klopp has never been bothered about the domestic cups.

There's nothing wrong with admitting that. We have bigger fish to fry.

Bit of both. If we didn’t have so many injuries and had been able to spread the minutes a little more evenly through the squad during the Xmas period, I suspect we’d see more ‘first team’ players in the side, despite it being the FA Cup.

Imagine paying 40m for Joelinton.
He wasn't exactly finding the back of the net much at Hoffenheim either. It was a bad signing to begin with and it gets progressively worse with every passing game.

We will probably go with close to best available, no new injuries but don't think anyone else is due back yet either. If anything we may just play Keane instead of Mina, Kean instead of DCL, that sort of thing. I'd be surprised if you rest so heavily though, as you'll still want to win the derby. I reckon you'll go about a 50/50 split though to get some rest in for a few players
5 of the youth players I listed on the bench are playing in the U23s game right now, so we might have 5 first XI players on the bench for this game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Middlesborough goal is exactly the goal they would have found 2mm to pull it back for offside
Probably was offside, been on both ends of it this season. On balance I’d happily see it gone. It’s a mess of a system

Honestly why do I even bother staying up for these games. We all know Liverpool will win, at best we MIGHT draw.

But by golly if we do win, I want to watch it.

Boo at Liverpool. You’ve got a 34 point lead in the league, take the FA Cup seriously. Will laugh if they still manage to win.
We have to rotate at some point, if Matip, Fabinho, Keita, Lovren, Shaqiri and Clyne were fit they'd be involved too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back