The on topic thread 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

typeclub what is the point of you being here? Some who go absent get missed. No one asked where you've been.
I think we all enjoyed the absence of the same parroted lines
Your comment makes absolutely no sense, proven by the fact that it got a laugh from the boards biggest numpty
What react should I give this. So conflicted.
Spin the wheel for me Sozabarus and tell me which one to choose. :moustache:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He retired as his wife fell sick. We have won 5 trophies since then which is more than most tbf.

SAF actually survived a brain haemorrage and the surgery, which usually kills most sufferers of it, including former NBA commissioner David Stern last week.

As a Leeds fan, I both hate the bastard and can't help but really admire him for his achievements as a gaffer and perhaps the most influential gaffer of any team/league in the last 50/60 years.

Looking forward to seeing us play you at Old Trafford in the league again next season (It's a small source of pride to me that Leeds were the only non Premier League team to knock Man Utd out of the FA Cup during Fergie's reign as manager).

#January3RememberTheDate !

Great stuff, fans absolutely should be questioning where and how their owners are funding clubs. Qatar are only a sponsor and thsts enough for Bayern fans to protest. I can only imagine if Bayern was owned by the Qatar regime.

Damn, take a look at Maccabi Tel Aviv at the top.

745240e7fa3cfeac20cc30e45b504008.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back