WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone on Raw/SmackDown every week.

So Super-Roman should've been allowed to break the streak too :rolleyes:

Brock Lesnar is the best heel the WWE has had in the 21st Century (if not ever) & half of his mystique is that he isn't on Raw or Smackdown every week.

Not sure that is a commonly held opinion. Wyatt should have won though.

It was on here after the match. Cena single handedly took out the WyTt family and made all three of them look like dopes. There was no tension in the match as there was no conceivable way Cena was ever going to hit Wyatt with a chair.

Wyatt’s character had already looked pretty shitty before that match but he was made totally irrelevant after facing Cena. Before this current character, the only time Wyatt has been relevant in the last five years has been when he’s been elevated by The Shield.

It was the worst match on an awful WrestleMania for mine.

It was on here after the match. Cena single handedly took out the WyTt family and made all three of them look like dopes. There was no tension in the match as there was no conceivable way Cena was ever going to hit Wyatt with a chair.

Wyatt’s character had already looked pretty shitty before that match but he was made totally irrelevant after facing Cena. Before this current character, the only time Wyatt has been relevant in the last five years has been when he’s been elevated by The Shield.

It was the worst match on an awful WrestleMania for mine.

You disliked Cena Vs Wyatt more than the awful Vickie Guerrero Invitational? That Women's match was awful & highlights how much the Women's division has improved in the past 5 years.

Also-- I'm super shocked that people on here at being so critical of Wrestlemania XXX; IMO still the best Wrestlemania of the past decade.

False.

False.

False, Lesnar has no mystique.

Name one heel in the 21st Century who has been as hated as Brock Lesnar over such a long period of time (7+ years)??

Name one heel in the 21st Century who has been as hated as Brock Lesnar over such a long period of time (7+ years)??
Jeff Jarrett in the 2000s is the closest I can think of.

JBL from 04-09(more-so when he was SD champ early-on), Triple H in 2002-2005, Baron Corbin (has go away heat) and MJF (only a couple years) are others but nowhere near as long.

I'm assuming Vince McMahon, Steph McMahon and Dixie Carter don't count lol.

Jeff Jarrett in the 2000s is the closest I can think of.

JBL from 04-09(more-so when he was SD champ early-on), Triple H in 2002-2005, Baron Corbin (has go away heat) and MJF (only a couple years) are others but nowhere near as long.

I'm assuming Vince McMahon, Steph McMahon and Dixie Carter don't count lol.

He switched the subject from best heel of the century and all time to longest time as a heel in recent memory.

He switched the subject from best heel of the century and all time to longest time as a heel in recent memory.

When did I 'switch' the subject??

Brock Lesnar is the best heel the WWE has had in the 21st Century (if not ever) & half of his mystique is that he isn't on Raw or Smackdown every week.

Both my comments mention the best heel of the 21st Century--- which IMO Brock is.

Are you going to share with us which heels you think are better?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ciampa just popped in my head but it turns out his heel run only lasted 13 months. Mans had so many injuries that it turned him face.

Ciampa was a brilliant heel-- the greatest antagonist to a single feud I've ever watched from start to finish.

The Gargano/Ciampa feud was incredible & it's a shame that it hasn't been seen by a wider audience-- if only that feud happened during the TV era of NXT.

The comparison to everything else is what makes Brock's amount of appearances seem worse.
If you didn't see all the other top 'superstars' 4 or 5 times an ep in segments and replay on top of replays every couple of days trying to pad out hours of unnecessary weekly tv time it probably wouldn't seem as bad.
For someone of Brock's standing and aura it's probably actually an ideal amount of exposure and airtime he gets when looked at in isolation imo.

Ziggler was an upper carder at the time.

Please don’t remind me.

You disliked Cena Vs Wyatt more than the awful Vickie Guerrero Invitational? That Women's match was awful & highlights how much the Women's division has improved in the past 5 years.

Also-- I'm super shocked that people on here at being so critical of Wrestlemania XXX; IMO still the best Wrestlemania of the past decade.

I think you’ve got to look at these things in terms of ‘expectation vs reality’ given this is entertainment and not a sport. The women’s match was a known piss-break match and it achieved its purpose.

Wyatt vs Cena was billed as a big time match that just resulted in Wyatt getting ****ed on with Cena doing his usual s**t. Totally forgettable. The only match beside that you could say was worse was the Taker v Brock match, but I tend to cut that some slack because of the concussion.

I mean the last decade has been pretty much all s**t in the part-time era. Having a quick look through those god awful shows is I’d say it’s between 26,28 and 33 but geez I’d have all three of those shows in the mediocre at best range. The fact that 30 can’t seperate itself from that crowd of part timer WrestleManias proves how s**t it was.

Pretty funny when you still see him occasionally pop up trying to be all edgy pretending to go off script on social media. It's like piss off mate, it's 2020, we cottoned on to your b.s gimmick that goes nowhere like a decade ago now lol

Fox 8 occasionally do that (cut back while “at ads”) - it shows that they must get an uninterrupted live stream. They must see some funny stuff when they okay to the crowd during ad breaks.

Fox 8 occasionally do that (cut back while “at ads”) - it shows that they must get an uninterrupted live stream. They must see some funny stuff when they okay to the crowd during ad breaks.
Reminds me of FITE's 2 hour stream of AEW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back