Teams New Orleans Saints - The Who Dats

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh....and his ego won't allow him to play for championships and peanuts, so you will probably have to pay him regardless. I'd be amazed if any team were able to sign him for less than 15mil a year.

Since there's some rare traffic in here, thoughts on Brown training at the Saints?
Chance to be signed up, possibly playoff payments only (save some money)...
I don't agree with those who suggest we NEED another quality WR, but another quality WR would certainly be nice, plus Brown could bring something the Saints don't tend to have, deep long yardage routes and catches.
Personality might be an issue but if he's there for a month, with HUGE boundaries set and a close watch by Drew/Sean/front office I wouldn't think it would cause a massive issue..
I'm in the "* no!" camp myself

Pretty flat we missed a bye week but things could still play out and give us a conference final at the dome. Hoping for no miracles against the bikes this time around.
Also can not believe Brees wasn’t named a top 10 qb in the nfl100 list.
If they wanted a couple from each era can anyone explain what makes Brady or Manning a better player? I understand the rings etc but they are team achievements and Brees holds almost every qb record ahead of those 2 so what criteria are they better?

Pretty flat we missed a bye week but things could still play out and give us a conference final at the dome. Hoping for no miracles against the bikes this time around.
Also can not believe Brees wasn’t named a top 10 qb in the nfl100 list.
If they wanted a couple from each era can anyone explain what makes Brady or Manning a better player? I understand the rings etc but they are team achievements and Brees holds almost every qb record ahead of those 2 so what criteria are they better?
Just rings.
Same as medals in AFL.
Dumb folks favourite measurement of an individual is group success.
Have to cater to the masses.

Can understand loss to rams as Brees went down. 49ers could have gone either way, the ATL loss hurts, so we will have to do it the hard way.

Vikes had their miracle.
I'm not afraid of green bay.
Cracks showing in SF, honeymoon over, will crumble in January.
Ravens the real deal but we have a good run defence, and can shootout if need be.

AK just hitting his straps.

That's why Brees didn't make that list...

Saints must have won more regular season games than any team last decade, but playoffs failure after failure.

NFL doesn't want em there either, so it's an uphill battle.
I'm just about done as a supporter of this team.
Im assuming you stopped being a St Kilda fan long ago then

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's why Brees didn't make that list...

Saints must have won more regular season games than any team last decade, but playoffs failure after failure.

NFL doesn't want em there either, so it's an uphill battle.
I'm just about done as a supporter of this team.
much better than rooting for a perennial loser like the Browns, so chin up

I said "just about"
Within an hour of losing a playoff.
I'm already over it.
Still got 1 Superbowl.
1 more than falcons
1 more than Panthers

At least Ive never threatened to dump one of my team's after a loss, that's gotta mean something right?

Considering some (many) of the losses melbin copped this decade, it probably means you're a masochist.

Still far more manly than throwing the toys out of the cot like you do.💪

Remove this Banner Ad

Back