A-League [A League] 2022 Dream Team

Remove this Banner Ad

May start, I’m just thinking after like a month out they may ease him into it but who knows

Duric or Halloran? Who’s the better option to trade in?

Did you trade in Duric? Sucks that he was named and yet didn't play.

Newcastle's coach has been sacked. Could be interesting to see how they respond. Matt Millar was one of those defenders I was looking at getting in. He had a 9.9 average a few weeks ago, with two goals and two goal assists, but with recent suckage has dropped to 180k and will be almost basement-priced soon. Wish I could afford Petratos, too.

Did you trade in Duric? Sucks that he was named and yet didn't play.

Newcastle's coach has been sacked. Could be interesting to see how they respond. Matt Millar was one of those defenders I was looking at getting in. He had a 9.9 average a few weeks ago, with two goals and two goal assists, but with recent suckage has dropped to 180k and will be almost basement-priced soon. Wish I could afford Petratos, too.
I ended up going Halloran after I saw Duric was out

Was looking at Millar today as well actually, was envious when he was 300k and putting up good scores, after a few bad games he’s now very attainable

I ended up going Halloran after I saw Duric was out

Was looking at Millar today as well actually, was envious when he was 300k and putting up good scores, after a few bad games he’s now very attainable

I flagged him for a look in 2 weeks time

He should be more attainable then when his rolling average has the following, -8 + games against Melbourne City and Sydney.

7(c)/84

Thomas Broxham Toivonen De Silva tp

Ikonomidis with 14pts on the pine is annoying after he came on and scored

7(c)/84

Thomas Broxham Toivonen De Silva tp

Ikonomidis with 14pts on the pine is annoying after he came on and scored

Yes, but hopefully it means he starts next week.

Did anyone else notice last week that Davila got credited with a goal then the score was later subtracted? Too bad if someone used him for VC loophole.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've brought him in to replace Toiniven who is out injured again and stuck vc on him (probably
start on bench though maybe)

Yeah, I was thinking of bringing him in too. I have Noone, and can trade him for Sus, but not sure if he'll start this week. I think City might give Newcastle a pasting this week.

So.... Ikonimidis. Named Thursday night but didn't even travel. Time to go.

Wonder if Rojas will be a mid or forward. I guess Ikonimidis to Petratos is another option.

So.... Ikonimidis. Named Thursday night but didn't even travel. Time to go.

Wonder if Rojas will be a mid or forward. I guess Ikonimidis to Petratos is another option.

Yeah was not around to take Suaseta 2pts from the bench so was stuck with him

95pts still though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back