Competitions 2019 Post Of The Year - Congrats TheInjuryFactory

Please cast your vote for the greatest game preview of 2019

• Round 7 vs Adelaide by theGav56

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy New Year everybody!

2019 has come and gone, and as tradition decrees a vote is cast to determine which of the game previews for the previous year is adjudged to be the greatest. The winner will receive the prestigious Post Of The Year badge [puts finger to ear] and this just in - BigFooty platinum membership as well!

The eligible previews have been narrowed down to the five that received the most likes or other such positive reactions. As a reminder, the links to the previews are here:

Round 11 vs Collingwood by TheInjuryFactory
Round 7 vs Adelaide by theGav56
Round 5 vs GWS by BeinPurplenGreen
Round 17 vs Hawthorn by stax on the mull
Round 2 vs Gold Coast by Yeti

The poll is open for the next two weeks, so get your voting pants on and show some love for what has been some Champagne Previewing. Cheers!!

champagne comedy.gif

They were all pearlers but my vote went to The Injury Factory for his lifetime effort review, not only for all the background but because of all the Previews, his from memory was the closest accurate prediction.

That said, I loved all 5...as I did the rest of the 2019 offerings including Tonga Bob's on the Brions (I could sing the song if anyone asked but I guess not). I revel in our Freo talent. Shere Clarse!!!

They were all pearlers but my vote went to The Injury Factory for his lifetime effort review, not only for all the background but because of all the Previews, his from memory was the closest accurate prediction.

That said, I loved all 5...as I did the rest of the 2019 offerings including Tonga Bob's on the Brions (I could sing the song if anyone asked but I guess not). I revel in our Freo talent. Shere Clarse!!!
sing the song

[two weeks later]

well that's it. the race has been run and won, and after a slow start the the pre-match favourite has saluted. congrats TheInjuryFactory, you've joined an illustrious group of Posters Of The Year. the badge fairy will be visiting you sometime soon

a huge thank you to everybody who took part in the 2019 Game Previews! we may not have won the season proper but our wordsmithery was at elite levels! here's to more of the same in 2020

[two weeks later]

well that's it. the race has been run and won, and after a slow start the the pre-match favourite has saluted. congrats TheInjuryFactory, you've joined an illustrious group of Posters Of The Year. the badge fairy will be visiting you sometime soon

a huge thank you to everybody who took part in the 2019 Game Previews! we may not have won the season proper but our wordsmithery was at elite levels! here's to more of the same in 2020
Illustrious company indeed Bobby. ;)

Thanks everyone, I love the preview threads on our board, I think it was Righteo that got this happening again and they're always so well thought out and engaging, so looking forward to contributing again and reading through more awesome previews in 2020 :thumbsu:

Last edited:
[two weeks later]

you were too modest to not include your own effort
and all of those "also-rans" who didn't win deserve credit.
folks like me couldn't even make the finals, so kudos to you all

Back