Status
Not open for further replies.

KiwiRoo

Premiership Player
Mar 7, 2007
New Zealand
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Didn't think our batting would stand up so well K.R. but our bowling line up is very hard to beat.

yeah mate..your bowling was absolutely world class. (That ball that Cummins got Ross Taylor out with was just unplayable). But to be fair, it never got put under any pressure. We didn't bat sessions or form partnerships to keep them out in the hot sun.
and your batting did enough. It was very sensible. you ground out 3 totals of 400 plus playing proper test cricket.
We desperately missed a test level spinner to at least give our quicks a rest.
If we didn't have Wagner it would have been diabolical

Mar 17, 2012
Caught in the web.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I have to say the Green one surprised me. I know they look dodgy in slow motion but on face I thought his action was legit.

Nair has been done before but has "modified" his action and been allowed to return. I reckon Green has been suspect for a while now. They all have similar actions to Johan Botha, who also had his action questioned.

Dec 7, 2011
Wentz Wagon
AFL Club
North Melbourne
T- 20 world cup.

Do you pick the guys who play alot of test and one-dayers or go for the Maxwell's, Marsh's & Lynn's currently running around ?

Warner
Finch
Lynn
Smith
Maxwell
Carey
MMarsh
Agar
Starc
Cummins
Zampa

That team would be almost unbeatable in Australian conditions. Bats all the way down to 8, meaning we can attack the whole innings. Smith as an anchor to prevent collapses. Maxwell to move up the order if we are off to a flyer. 5 bowling options with Maxwell to send down a few if needed. India is the only team I can see getting close to that.

Hojuman

조수미 사랑해요
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Warner
Finch
Lynn
Smith
Maxwell
Carey
MMarsh
Agar
Starc
Cummins
Zampa

That team would be almost unbeatable in Australian conditions. Bats all the way down to 8, meaning we can attack the whole innings. Smith as an anchor to prevent collapses. Maxwell to move up the order if we are off to a flyer. 5 bowling options with Maxwell to send down a few if needed. India is the only team I can see getting close to that.

Smith ? ...mmmmm...... maybe

One dayers against India start tonight - good time time here too for the telly. Wish I was there - I would appreciate the fresh air (compared to Melbourne).

We utterly pantsed ‘em. Bowled them out for 255 and made the runs without losing a wicket of our own. Finch and Warner were in control throughout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back