WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love it when a guy uses another man's finisher it's awesome doesn't happen enough.

Still remember Rock vs Austin stealing finishers in the WM build up and match.

Surely they can get more believable wresters for Rowan to squash instead of puny guys. Today's look like he just finished primary school

That guy was desperate to be the next Ellsworth and get over

Takers streak ending that year is a massive wrestlemania moment though.

Personally my fav Manias (in no order) are 17, 18 and 19.
Just rewatched 17 last night for the 1st time.

I always liked the Hardcore triple threat match.
TLC 2 just insane
Biggest pop of the night was Linda standing up.
That main event is still brilliant.

It shouldn't have ended. This is my hill to stand/die on.
I'll stand with you on that hill.
In reality he should've called it quits after the 2nd HHH match ( 1st being wm 17 ) , he barely escaped with his life that night.
The next year in the cage and the wank with all 3 men standing up the ramp wasn't needed imo.

Don't talk to me about any mania match he's had after that.

I'll stand with you on that hill.
In reality he should've called it quits after the 2nd HHH match ( 1st being wm 17 ) , he barely escaped with his life that night.
The next year in the cage and the wank with all 3 men standing up the ramp wasn't needed imo.

Don't talk to me about any mania match he's had after that.

The HHH matches weren’t as good as the HBK matches.

CM Punk went full in on twitter today in response to a jab from the Miz.. woweee
Yet he calls out seth for doing less. The bloke is a total *******.

Bomberboyokay

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Yeah I would've had him do it.

As a kid that was my first mania and the mystique around the streak and Orton maybe being the one to break it was so interesting to me.

Good old days where fulltimers got more than WrestleMania tag matches (or off the card entirely) so men in their 40s and 50s can headline.

Good old days where fulltimers got more than WrestleMania tag matches (or off the card entirely) so men in their 40s and 50s can headline.

When were the "good old days" according to you??

• Wrestlemania I featured a celebrity in the main event in Mr. T
  • Wrestlemania III featured a 41-year-old Andre The Giant in the main event
  • Wrestlemania VII featured a 43-year-old St. Slaughter in the main event
  • Wrestlemania IX featured a 40-year-old Hulk Hogan (who was effectively a part time in 1993) in the main event
  • Wrestlemania XI featured a retired NFL footballer in Lawrence Taylor in the main event
  • Wrestlemania XIV featured Mike Tyson as the guest referee in the main event (and was the focus of that match over Austin/Michaels)
  • Wrestlemania 2000 had a McMahon in every corner
  • Wrestlemania 23 had a 43-year old Shawn Michaels in the main event
  • Wrestlemania XXIV had a 43-year old The Undertaker in the main event & Floyd Mayweather in a feature match
  • Wrestlemania XXVI was main evented by Shawn Michaels & The Undertaker who are now 45-46 years old
  • Wrestlemania 27-29 were all featured by The Rock
  • Wrestlemania XXX was part-timer Batista in the main event

Throughout the entire history of Wrestlemania we've seen part-timers & men in their 40's headline ;)

GWBogan

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 7, 2011
Daily's Place
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
AEW, Jacksonville Jaguars, Fulham

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back