Admin Announcement BigFooty turns 20!

Remove this Banner Ad

John Who

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 16, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
I’ve joined around 3 years ago. I think surviving on BF for 3 years is already an achievement, let alone 20 years!
What’s the secret to longevity on BF without going insane? :)

And congrats to Chief and the Mod team. I can imagine the tasks can be rewarding yet challenging on regular occasions!

I’ve joined around 3 years ago. I think surviving on BF for 3 years is already an achievement, let alone 20 years!
What’s the secret to longevity on BF without going insane? :)

And congrats to Chief and the Mod team. I can imagine the tasks can be rewarding yet challenging on regular occasions!
Who says I'm not insane???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations! Well done.

A lot has changed here and in the world since I joined 18 years ago.

And thanks to the posters naming so many good ones not around any more.

It used to be a fair more personal place, where you kind of knew everyone (because there wasn't that many of us).
Anyone remember aspiring journo The Hitman?

And of course, Seindude's shenanigans... including being carried off the field during a BF meetup.

Rusty Brookes

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 9, 2001
Preston
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawthorn, Manningham Cobras
Anyone remember aspiring journo The Hitman?

And of course, Seindude's shenanigans... including being carried off the field during a BF meetup.

The Hitman is still active on Hawk Headquarters. He ended up working in foreign affairs and currently lives in the US with his wife and child. He's doing good. Real good.

MadMundy

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 29, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Arsenal, Glory, Bulls
Only joined in 2019 after lurking for years but it's a decent enough community without the obvious trolls and the bogans on here.

Chief better have in his will who becomes the admin of bigfooty in the event of his untimely death.
It will be decided in an all-comers car-based battle in the streets of what will then be a post-apocalyptic world.

Mustang-driving fence-widdlers need not apply. Syd

Remove this Banner Ad

Back