Powderfinger should have been Massive!

Remove this Banner Ad

Seen silverchair and Powderfiger live. I think it was called a cross the great divide tour.

The finger blew the chair off the stage.

I think they didn't have those big hits and/Or those happy type songs that are radio friendly.
Soild band and underrated.

I like this track.

I was pretty impressed with silverchair the one time I saw them live. Mind you, I was off my face.

Seen silverchair and Powderfiger live. I think it was called a cross the great divide tour.

The finger blew the chair off the stage.

I think they didn't have those big hits and/Or those happy type songs that are radio friendly.
Soild band and underrated.

I like this track.

Great opening track

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bumpy de bump.

They are doing a reunion.
And maybe just the slightest hint of some new music. It's probably just a single that never made it onto an album but for the moment I will stick with the hope it's a new song, leading to a new album and huge Australian tour next summer.

And maybe just the slightest hint of some new music. It's probably just a single that never made it onto an album but for the moment I will stick with the hope it's a new song, leading to a new album and huge Australian tour next summer.

Not sure.
I don't know the details on the reunion

New music and a tour would be good.
They pretty good live.

I was never a huge Powerfinger fan but they were as big as any band in Australia. Obviously just didn't work out overseas but that is always luck and timing.

Australia has had a heap of big bands but not many have crossed over like they did between the commercial and alternative audience for over 10 years. Not only that but they did it with multiple albums and songs and playing big shows.

Hilltop Hoods would be as close to that as any at the moment.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back