Play Nice Random Chat Thread IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only question is whether or not they meant it. The have a bit of form doing shifty s**t like that. Last time they were about to go to war against America they bombed a Spanish train station to scare off American allies

I don't think the Iranians would deliberately do that unless it had something to do with Russia. I guess it depends who was on the plane as well.

Iranians were gutted when the US deliberately downed one of their passenger planes in the 80s. Doubt they'd pick a plane carrying people who obviously have some sympathy for them having been there.

It’s a power that one person should’ve never had.. the single best thing to come from the trump presidency is the checks and balances are coming back into place.
also the media seems to have moved from their cozy, access driven approach, to almost outright hostility with the polllies.

US personnel had and might still have the ability to independently launch nukes without gov approval.

What if someone suitcase nukes Washington then 10 seconds later 300 icbmx are inbound from Russia or China?

It was like that once Icbms came online.

I don't think the Iranians would deliberately do that unless it had something to do with Russia. I guess it depends who was on the plane as well.

Iranians were gutted when the US deliberately downed one of their passenger planes in the 80s. Doubt they'd pick a plane carrying people who obviously have some sympathy for them having been there.

Turns out the plane had a lot of Iranians on board. The video of it is sus to me though....the bloke is deliberately filming it and doesn’t react when it’s hit with a rocket

Putting on my conspiracy hat on here.
whoever filmed that last footage had prior knowledge.
If it was bellingcat who released the footage, that directly links British 77th brigade.

So could it be possible stuxnet type scenario with Iran air defences?
or someone else has Russian made weapons on the ground in Iran?(highly unlikely)

btw I’m not looking to shift responsibility, I’m just interested.

Last edited:
Jesus. No reaction from the person filming it?! Almost as if they knew it was about to happen
Or were in too much shock.

It's ****ed. When I first heard this I thought at least it would have been quick but it sounds pretty terrifying if the plane survived the impact and crashed or exploded while trying to return to the airport. Glad I wasn't on that plane after the missile hit.

Putting on my conspiracy hat here.
whoever filmed that last footage had prior knowledge.
If it was bellingcat who released the footage, that directly links British 77th brigade.

So could it be possible stuxnet type scenario with Iran air defences?
or someone else has Russian made weapons on the ground in Iran?(highly unlikely)

btw I’m not looking to shift responsibility, I’m just interested.
I forgot about stuxnet. I also imagine cheap Russian SAMs are easy to get hold of. Are the SAS anywhere atm or in barracks...

US personnel had and might still have the ability to independently launch nukes without gov approval.

What if someone suitcase nukes Washington then 10 seconds later 300 icbmx are inbound from Russia or China?

It was like that once Icbms came online.
Have you read the dooms day machine by Daniel Ellsberg?

one of the interesting take aways, is there’s no briefcase.
If there was a nuclear attack on the White House /pentagon, and it took out everyone in charge, there would be noone to give the orders for a counter strike.
So the responsibly has been passed on the the Admirals. Including first strike.

Also after the fall of the Soviet Union, we found they had the same system in place.

which puts the Cuban Missile Crisis into context.

Last edited:
Don’t know if it’s because of the access social media provides, but man there’s a lot going on at the moment. Climate change, America/Middle East, Bushfires, Epstein, Hong Kong, and more. it’s pretty full on. I discuss it in here because my friends literally could not give less of a fu**.
You speak the truth.. sometimes I wish I could give less of a *, but it’s to interesting.

You speak the truth.. sometimes I wish I could give less of a fu**, but it’s to interesting.

Need to disengage..

But you’re right, it’s so interesting.

Another situation I forgot to mention was the Mexican cartels. Seems no one watched that clip I posted from JRE with Ed Caldron. That blew my mind. The cartels are literally stronger then the Mexican government. *en nuts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re the New Scientist, disappointingly it concludes... “But is this a long-term change? Probably not. “It’s likely that these species will be gradually outcompeted once more,” says Francis. Already, some of the rare plants that proliferated in the first year after the fire have begun to retreat as ferns, trees and wet forest shrubs have started growing back.” Read more: https://www.newscientist.com/articl...ires-ignited-rare-plant-growth/#ixzz6AX8n23D2

Those rare plants are kind of like weeds.

They only really get a go in disturbed country.

I wonder if the amount of information we’re currently being exposed to via the access the Internet provides will start the process of human brains evolving to be able to process information at a higher rate?
I reckon we process less information less effectively.

Being indoors cuts down information processing immediately cos there are a whole bunch of environment related signals we are no longer exposed to so we don't process them.

We become less situationally aware in many ways.

I reckon we process less information less effectively.

Being indoors cuts down information processing immediately cos there are a whole bunch of environment related signals we are no longer exposed to so we don't process them.

We become less situationally aware in many ways.

Disagree. A lot of the stuff you’re talking about becomes second nature.

While in Saudia Arabia:

Has that happened before?

Has that happened before?

The entire planet was once covered in ice.

Alaska has recently reported record levels of snow, and Greenland & Russia recorded their coldest days in history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back