Player Watch #8: Jack Riewoldt

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
this was one of my finals highlights....5 years ago jack goes for the mark against 4 cats opponents every time with still a reasonable chance of taking it.

fast forward to selfless jack, who draws the crowd and then just a nice little delicate palm off to his great mate dusty to slam it home. would be up there as the goal assist of the year.

he might be highest iq footy player ever

this was one of my finals highlights....

houli to short who waltzes around about 5 cats standing around like statues with a special mention to gazza jnr. and kicks long.

5 years ago jack goes for the mark against 4 cats opponents every time with still a reasonable chance of taking it.

fast forward to selfless jack, who draws the crowd and then just a nice little delicate palm off to his great mate dusty to slam it home. would be up there as the goal assist of the year.

That was almost the smartest/best team play of the year - for the whole comp.
Was a little acknowledged but most gave all the credit to Dusty and his crumbing but that goal was 10% Dusty and 90% Jack IMO.

Jack is the best key forward at bringing team mates into the game - easily. He's worth his goals, goal assists and a few more, plus pressure, plus selfless running and leading.

Absolutely a template for where we should want KPFs to be in the future.

Cotcho

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 4, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
IMG_20200111_190314009.jpg

Met my long lost brother tonight. Absolute gentleman.

Back