Most Objective Poster: ADL9798
Posters you'd like to have a drink with: RossFC Bojan KantKick chef

Collective Awards:
Best Thread: transfer discussion
Worst Thread: off topic
Best set of supporters: leceister
Worst set of supporters: Liverpool
Most biased supporters: LiVARpool

I’m just gonna give Jod a couple of noms this year, the obligatory most biased poster award just to keep his run in tack plus another vote for the Best Troll Ross mentioned he done on the United thread. It was literally “Hello Liverpool fan comes in peace. Why are you s**t?”. Haha one for the ages
Came on here to give Jod my best troll award for this. I posted about this on our thread. I remember Jod really enjoying that bit of trolling.
He then gets told to * off, or words to that effect.
I still chuckle when i think about that post(s).

He doesn't post as often as he used to. Those 30 Most Disappointing Players lists were a work of art.

I just read through the threads again and it reminded me what good fun it was making them. They took a fair bit of time though which I just don't have these days. I might do a shortened version at the end of this season, see how we go.

Came on here to give Jod my best troll award for this. I posted about this on our thread. I remember Jod really enjoying that bit of trolling.
He then gets told to fu** off, or words to that effect.
I still chuckle when i think about that post(s).
20 years of them dominating. The tables have turned. I like to stick the boot in every once and a while. It's good fun. Haha

I just read through the threads again and it reminded me what good fun it was making them. They took a fair bit of time though which I just don't have these days. I might do a shortened version at the end of this season, see how we go.

I reckon that thread probably killed all hope of Gashssen resurrecting his PL career.

Add peternorth and jod23 to the list of those who I would have a drink with, very good posters. Infact the entire Liverpool thread are really good.

You'll Never Drink Alone!

Maybe at a victory game so we can lulz

Individual Awards:
Best Poster: glenferry23
Worst Poster: FAITH
Funniest Poster: glenferry23
Favourite Poster: Jod23
Smartest poster: Hahahaha
Best Troll: Are there any?
Worst Troll: FAITH
Best Post: tbc
Worst post: Anything Typeclub posts
Most Improved Poster: Bojan
Most Biased Poster: tbc
Most Objective Poster: Every Liverpool supporter who is adamant they haven’t wrapped up the league title yet
Posters you'd like to have a drink with: Glenferry, so he can act out his favourite Simpson episodes

Collective Awards:
Best Thread: Weekly EPL
Worst Thread: VAR
Best set of supporters: Spurs
Worst set of supporters: Everton
Most biased supporters: Manchester City

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Individual Awards:
Most Objective Poster: Every Liverpool supporter who is adamant they haven’t wrapped up the league title yet
Posters you'd like to have a drink with: Glenferry, so he can act out his favourite Simpson episodes

Collective Awards:
Are they really that objective claiming they haven't won it yet?

Individual Awards:
Best Poster: Bojan
Worst Poster: Bomberboyokay does not seem like a very pleasant person to be around
Funniest Poster: WealstoneRaider or Sozabarus
Favourite Poster: Bojan
Smartest poster:
Best Troll:
Worst Troll: SM and only because he's also one of the best posters when he's not derailing threads with arguments
Best Post:
Worst Post:
Most Improved Poster: I don't post enough to notice these days but I'm hoping to change that
Most Biased Poster: Jod
Most Objective Poster: Cruyff, although worth mentioning that Ross is very good for a Liverpool fan
Posters you'd like to have a drink with: WealstoneRaider seems like he'd be fun to drink with, same with Bojan. I've always felt that Cruyff and I have a lot of similar footballing views and appreciations so I'd love to gush about the likes of Ronaldo, Figo, Bergkamp etc. over a pint with him. Honestly though, this is a pretty good little community here and I'd have a drink with any of you.

Collective Awards:
Best Thread: Transfers thread
Worst Thread: Off-topic is unreadable in the aftermath of a WealstoneRaider controversy
Best set of supporters: Manchester United. Not biased here but I genuinely think, as a collective, United fans are often the most civil supporters around here. I suppose that's a product of being humbled by years of soul crushingly atrocious football though.
Worst set of supporters: Liverpool. However there are plenty of good ones in the bunch too.
Most biased supporters: As above.

Individual Awards:
Best Poster: RossFC
Worst Poster: Don't know, the flog who had a go at me over Everton's ownership who appeared then disappeared as I haven't seen him since. Everyone else is just about as bad as each other :)
Funniest Poster: Anyone who posts Simpsons memes to make their point in a reply
Favourite Poster: BeamStar17
Smartest poster: chef
Best Troll: Bradesmaen
Worst Troll: Bradesmaen
Best Post: Anyone correctly calling out VAR for destroying the game
Worst Post: Can't remember the posters name, but the guy that had a gigantic melt over the World Cup babes is an absolute whopper & usually posts rubbish
Most Improved Poster: jod23, but apparently I must see him differently to everyone else hahaha
Most Biased Poster: Still jod23 but still find him more bearable, maybe winning things has softened him a bit
Most Objective Poster: SM
Posters you'd like to have a drink with: Most people on here to be honest, won't name anyone cos based on other replies it looks like I'll be drinking alone :$

Collective Awards:
Best Thread: Can't remember which match day, but there were melts on a similar scale to MD37 a few years back
Worst Thread: Off topic thread can be hideous at times
Best set of supporters: Arsenal, now as they embrace being s**t & accept rather than Man Utd fans that still think they will win the league with a change of manager
Worst set of supporters: Liverpool
Most biased supporters: Spurs, Liverpool then daylight

Last edited:
Individual Awards:

Collective Awards:

These are meant to be for 2019. :p

Spurs fan being defensive, I’m shocked to be sitting here ;)
What have Spurs fans done to upset you? I know I’ve been pretty supportive of Everton, and never seen any of our fans stick the boot in - where as your city rivals absolutely mock you senseless. Strange decision, but then this is coming from the bloke who also reckons SM is the most objective poster...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back