Adelaide United FC Thread - 2019 FFA Cup Champions (Kings of the Cup)

Remove this Banner Ad

Once again, start the better of the two teams, don't score, concede goal.

I don't see us getting better anytime soon.

marrone at full back please. sick of kitto spudding it up, sure he tries hard but he's not a fullback. d'arrigo needs a rest or some help in midfield, he is still just a small bodied kid and trying alone against much bigger and talented perth mids. something has to be done up top, blackwood just isnt impacting the game, but verbeek seems to avoid opseth like he has the plague. one day an import striker might work out for us.

is boland alive?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I for one am shocked we cant score. When was the last time we had a good striker? Dont say Bruce whos best trait was "holding the ball up".

We never get our internationals right. Jakobsen is good, Isaias fantastic obviously but feels like we go at about 30% strike rate there. At least we have that chinese sunday league guy to come in yet...

I don't know what's worse, our form or the officiating.

Blackwood is our David Mackay. Mystifying why he is a starter week in, week out. He tries, but he just is not good enough. His contract must be peanuts. That’s the only reason I can see for persisting with him.

Blackwood is our David Mackay. Mystifying why he is a starter week in, week out. He tries, but he just is not good enough. His contract must be peanuts. That’s the only reason I can see for persisting with him.
It's because like David, he pulls out a "good" game when he needs to. Opseth should be starting though.

Boland played for the Baby Reds today who spanked Brisbane who were top. There's still talent around the club.

Even last night we actually played well enough to be up at HT, we just lack a cutting edge and had a few calls not go our way.

Old Gertie sure didn't hold back when talking about Kitto.

Malcolm Blight style.

Back