A-league Rouns 14 - We're Halfway There!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
A-League Round 14 and we are at the half way mark of the season, but it already looks like Sydney FC have the Premiers plate, theirs to lose I guess

A-League Round 14

Friday 10th January
Newcastle Jets V SydneyFC, Hunter Stadium, 7:30pm ESDT

Saturday 11th January
Wellington Phoenix V Western Sydney Wanderers, Westpac Stadium 2:45pm ESDT 5:45pm NZT
Brisbane Roar V Melbourne City, Suncorp Stadium, 5:00pm ESDT 6:00pm EST
Perth Glory V Adelaide United, NIB Stadium, 7:30pm ESdT 4:30pm WST

Sunday 12th January
Central Coast Mariners V Melbourne Victory, Bluetongue Stadium, 6:00pm ESDT

Bye: Western United

Predictions: Sydney 3-1 Nix 2-0 City 2-1 Perth 2-0 Vic 2-0

Enjoy the football this weekend!

Last edited:
A-League Round 14 and we are at the half way mark of the season, but it already looks like Sydney FC have the Premiers plate, theirs to lose I guess

A-League Round 14

Friday 10th January
Newcastle Jets V SydneyFC, Hunter Stadium, 7:30pm ESDT

Saturday 11th January
Wellington Phoenix V Western Sydney Wanderers, Westpac Stadium 2:45pm ESDT 5:45pm NZT
Brisbane Roar V Melbourne City, Suncorp Stadium, 5:00pm ESDT 6:00pm EST
Perth Glory V Adelaide United, NIB Stadium, 7:30pm ESdT 4:30pm WST

Sunday 12th January
Central Coast Mariners V Melbourne Victory, Bluetongue Stadium, 6:00pm ESDT

Bye: Western United

Predictions: Sydney 3-1 Nix 2-0 City 2-1 Perth 2-0 Vic 2-0

Enjoy the football this weekend!
Probably want to delete that attachment mate.

Early Saturday games can fu** off. Should be 6:30 or 7pm kick-off. Expecting a temp of 36 so it will still probably be 36 at kick-off.
6.45 kick off I'd be attending. But 4.30 means I cannot attend regardless of weather. Such a s**t time for everyone

Another week, another loss.

Thank gawd there is no promotion and relegation - we'd be down quicker than a rat in a drain pipe.

Inman with a brilliant goal to put the Roar back in front!

Shocking defending by City. Three blokes around him and he casually slots it in the corner of the net.

The way Wanderers have played today and all year the only option is to sack BAbbel ASAP. No cohesion with the ball and going forward just guys like Yeboah running at defenders and losing the ball. Too much quality in the side to play such poor football.
And that's Babbel's fault players like that are sub-par? :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually surprised he hasn’t been sacked yet!

You get a LOT more rope if you're a big name. If Babbel or Fowler were named Merrick they'd have been sacked weeks ago.

I know sacking coaches doesn't add legitimacy to the league, but the fact Babbel still has a job makes the A-League feel a little small time to me.

Those dropped points to Roar and Mariners earlier in the season may come back to haunt us. Nothing short of top 2 will be a dissapointment now with the run we're on.

And * Phoenix are great to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back