Teams Baltimore Ravens - Rise and Conquer

Remove this Banner Ad

Broken clock...

:p

I fekin nailed that draft from an offensive skill position stand point....just off the top of my head....bagged the Pats for not taking Chubb over Michel, called Royce Freeman Monte Ball Ii on draft night.

Had Lamar and Darnold as my top two ( which I completely stand by 😉)

Ws everywhere.

(Apart from the current L I'm taking on Rojo tho 😞 )

You like to put down other teams, to try and feel better about yourself. Otherwise, why post here?

Ravens are underrated by you.

Why post here? It's a fuc*ing internet forum you precious snob.
What gives you the right to tell another person they are negative and in turn, post negativity in order to feel better about oneself? Your parents bring you up like that?

In my opinion, your Baltimore Ravens are not going to the Superbowl and what we saw from Lamar in last years playoffs, is the major reason why this team won't win it. Lamar is a poor passer and a team like the Chiefs will have no issues disposing of them as they have a QB who can actually pass like Rodgers and also run with it just as well as Lamar.

Enjoy the game tomorrow.

Lamar is a poor passer and a team like the Chiefs will have no issues disposing of them as they have a QB who can actually pass like Rodgers and also run with it just as well as Lamar.
Thanks for proving you don't actually watch games and that your opinion has even less weight than it could have :thumbsu:

Thanks for proving you don't actually watch games and that your opinion has even less weight than it could have :thumbsu:

I was going to post about Lamar being graded the best passing QB while pressured (ProFootballFocus). But clearly the guy hasn’t watched Lamar this year and thus has no idea.

So hoping we get to smash the Chiefs this year. You would think their fans would be less disrespectful after the Pats whipped them last year.

Oh I watch very game so go ahead, continue to talk for me if you wish.

I'll bump your post when they lose next weekend. Pretty sure they should do just enough to get past Tannehill.

Oh I watch very game so go ahead, continue to talk for me if you wish.

I'll bump your post when they lose next weekend. Pretty sure they should do just enough to get past Tannehill.
If you watched every game you'd know how stupid your characterisation of Mahomes is then.

As for bumping my post, go ahead. I won't be losing any sleep over what a numpty like you, who so far hasn't shown you know anything about the NFL, thinks. I also won't be bothered when you disappear again if the Chiefs don't win the AFCCG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you watched every game you'd know how stupid your characterisation of Mahomes is then.

As for bumping my post, go ahead. I won't be losing any sleep over what a numpty like you, who so far hasn't shown you know anything about the NFL, thinks. I also won't be bothered when you disappear again if the Chiefs don't win the AFCCG

I told you so.

Over-fuc*ing-rated!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back