EPL Matchday 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Disappointing to lose the clean sheet, but can't complain with the performance.

Pretty dominant display, Aguero now the most prolific goal scoring foreigner in English football, overtaking Thierry Henry.

Disappointing to lose the clean sheet, but can't complain with the performance.

Pretty dominant display, Aguero now the most prolific goal scoring foreigner in English football, overtaking Thierry Henry.
And the most hat tricks overtaking Shearer

Has any Liverpool fan on these boards just once posted a balanced, non-biased opinion or thought on their club? You know applying some neutrality rather than the blindly biased BS? I’m pretty sure they haven’t. Ross might have got close once or twice but that’s about it

Has any Liverpool fan on these boards just once posted a balanced, non-biased opinion or thought on their club? You know applying some neutrality rather than the blindly biased BS? I’m pretty sure they haven’t. Ross might have got close once or twice but that’s about it

Lol surely you're not going down this path again, you are better than that. Besides, Gary Lineker is far from being a Liverpool fan.

Lol surely you're not going down this path again, you are better than that. Besides, Gary Lineker is far from being a Liverpool fan.
Im sick of it week in week out to be honest. You can’t have a rational conversation with any of you lot when it comes to Liverpool, and no offence Zidane but you are one of the worst. I’m just thankful Cooldude no longer posts on the main board. Be thankful for small mercies

Im sick of it week in week out to be honest. You can’t have a rational conversation with any of you lot when it comes to Liverpool, and no offence Zidane but you are one of the worst. I’m just thankful Cooldude no longer posts on the main board. Be thankful for small mercies

The funniest thing here is you're the one not being rational here. You're a shocker when it comes to anything Liverpool related.

The funniest thing here is you're the one not being rational here. You're a shocker when it comes to anything Liverpool related.
No not really. I came on here on January 1st and wished you all a HNY and said I was happy that it had been such a momentous year for Liverpool and it would continue to be into 2020. But it’s just relentless still, just so much one-eyed’ness that it’s really hard to feel genuine pleasure for you lot. Too much arrogance I suspect, such a shame

No not really. I came on here on January 1st and wished you all a HNY and said I was happy that it had been such a momentous year for Liverpool and it would continue to be into 2020. But it’s just relentless still, just so much one-eyed’ness that it’s really hard to feel genuine pleasure for you lot. Too much arrogance I suspect, such a shame

Ha ha, if you think quoting Gary Lineker saying that Robertson did not in anyway earn a red card then its clearly yourself that isnt rational. Not bothered if you feel pleasure or not from our possible success.

Bournemouth in big trouble. Will be interesting to see if Howe can turn this around.

No way should Robertson have been carded. Video is clear that he won a 50/50 fairly and it was simply an unavoidable follow thorough that had no malice to it. VAR will make the game even worse if players are sent off for contests like that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bournemouth in big trouble. Will be interesting to see if Howe can turn this around.

No way should Robertson have been carded. Video is clear that he won a 50/50 fairly and it was simply an unavoidable follow thorough that had no malice to it. VAR will make the game even worse if players are sent off for contests like that.

Careful now. Dr Levy will accuse you of stinking up the main board for using common sense!

Last edited:

Winning the ball is irrelevant, when will people understand this?

It was reckless, there was no intent but doesn’t matter, could have ended the guys career in his very first match. Was a potential leg breaking tackle

It was reckless
This.

The lack of intent and the fact he got the ball first saves him from the red I'm assuming. But it's definitely reckless and should have gotten a yellow.

To not even check for a red card is what they got wrong. Can VAR even give yellow cards?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back