MFC Fans Only 2019/2020 Summer Sports Talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Going to the cricket for the last session tonight hopefully we are bowling. Was a ******* hot 1 today was like 32 at 8am so ill be ******* blind in about 2 beers. Might paints me ball bag pink and whack a sponsors sticker on the ol custard slinger and go for a run

Going to the cricket for the last session tonight hopefully we are bowling. Was a ******* hot 1 today was like 32 at 8am so ill be ******* blind in about 2 beers. Might paints me ball bag pink and whack a sponsors sticker on the ol custard slinger and go for a run
Hhahahaha, you bloody dag, i will be looking for the news reports for a laugh. :cool: :rolleyes::sunglasses:

Best start by a club in the history of Europes top 5 leagues

Defending European & world champions. 14 points clear with a game in hand, we are witnessing history

View attachment 805309
It’s Liverpool, they’ll drop 5 games in March and let City right back in....

Wait you think they should be higher?
No, I think they deserve to be anchored to the bottom and Mike Ashley fired out of a Sportsdirect branded cannon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

other teams are just making up the numbers.

A bit like in the premier league
I actually think the Titans are built in a way which will hurt anyone left. You flat out can’t sell out the run on them because of their OL and Henry. They put their I-form on the field and say you need to stop us both in the line and the second level or you ain’t getting us off the field.
They had one 3-and-out v Baltimore at the end where they were burning clock, and only 2 against New England.
Its smash mouth football at its finest. Generate push or a seam and keep on churning.

I actually think the Titans are built in a way which will hurt anyone left. You flat out can’t sell out the run on them because of their OL and Henry. They put their I-form on the field and say you need to stop us both in the line and the second level or you ain’t getting us off the field.
They had one 3-and-out v Baltimore at the end where they were burning clock, and only 2 against New England.
Its smash mouth football at its finest. Generate push or a seam and keep on churning.
49ers v titans superbowl would be smash mouth football at it's finest

Henry is a beast but how many playoff games can you win with a qb that is throwing for less than 100 yards per game? surely that has to hurt you in the end....then again when your hb is getting passing yard numbers on the ground who knows

A killer offense v a killer defence

Should be a great game
Last time we had one of those it did not go well for the offense.

Niners by two scores.

So now that the NFL season is over , and the dust has settled , did the 49ers choke ? It did seem they had that match going into the last quarter , but as seems to happen a lot in gridiron it ain't over till its over etc. Anyway the half time entertainment was good except the camera work made me dizzy , like a newbie trying to impress . And 7mate running off to a commercial break and missing the last 2 plays of the first half was stock standard for that horrible organisation.
Congats to Andy Reid although the crush as the game finished reminded me of how lucky we are here that the players get to celebrate with each other on GF day before the press stick their nose in.

So now that the NFL season is over , and the dust has settled , did the 49ers choke ? It did seem they had that match going into the last quarter , but as seems to happen a lot in gridiron it ain't over till its over etc. Anyway the half time entertainment was good except the camera work made me dizzy , like a newbie trying to impress . And 7mate running off to a commercial break and missing the last 2 plays of the first half was stock standard for that horrible organisation.
Congats to Andy Reid although the crush as the game finished reminded me of how lucky we are here that the players get to celebrate with each other on GF day before the press stick their nose in.
I don’t think they did. Chiefs are bloody good and they showed with Mahomes going down in the regular season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back