NFL 2019 NFC Championship Game - Green Bay at San Francisco

NFC CG Options

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MONDAY, JANUARY 20 @ 10:40AM (LIVE ON ESPN AND 7MATE)
:nflpackers: :nfl49ers: (2) Green Bay at (1) San Francisco

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA
less 1 hour Qld
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

Last edited:

offtherails9

Norm Smith Medallist
May 30, 2012
-
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Well we're obviously the underdogs and should get done but who ******* knows.

Redemption from getting embarrassed earlier in the year

Hungry dogs run faster

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
Go 49ers and go Titans

Go Packers and go Chiefs

Still hate the 49ers for the 2 super bowls in the 80s

Don't mind the Chiefs and they've been thereabouts for a while now so wouldn't mind seeing them go all the way. With the Patriots and now Ravens out this is their biggest opportunity. I hope they take it.

Last edited:
I just can't see the Green Bay o/line being even close to good enough to keep the 49ers d at Bay for long enough to give Rogders any time

I heard a stat today that Sherman has never conceded at TD against him in 13 playoff games. He should be able to shut out Adams again.

And I don't see how the Green bay d will be able to stop the 49ers run game tbh

I can see this ending up 24-7

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
Raven Greene should be activated this week. that will help in run D.

If the Packers can get over the illness going through the locker room they should look better.

MAGA Bosa wants to make up for being made to look like a fool on the boots in the first game and might hesitate a bit more, or double down and bite harder on fakes.

Raven Greene should be activated this week. that will help in run D.

If the Packers can get over the illness going through the locker room they should look better.

MAGA Bosa wants to make up for being made to look like a fool on the boots in the first game and might hesitate a bit more, or double down and bite harder on fakes.

Made Bosa look like a fool, in a blow out win for the Niners. Im sure he's sweating bullets. 😂

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Made Bosa look like a fool, in a blow out win for the Niners. Im sure he's sweating bullets. 😂
He is going to play his ass off the next 3 weeks so he can get a free trip to see his man Trump.

But i hope he gets embarrassed as much as possible.

offtherails9

Norm Smith Medallist
May 30, 2012
-
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Dunno why people are acting like the Packers have a shitty o-line. Just wait and see, it's a funny old sport. Not confident at all but just hopeful and thinking we'll see a much tighter game. My biggest worry is Adams being locked down and not having many others to pull their weight.

If Greene is back that's handy. Need to make noodle G throw the pill.

He was quite the fool in a d that gave up 7 points and from memory the refs helped alot with that drive

No wonder you've been fellating JimmyG every chance you get...

I'd be lying if I said that didn't have something to do with it. 😉

You must not have read my posts about my bet after every Niners win this year. I mention it every chance I get😂

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
I'd be lying if I said that didn't have something to do with it. 😉

You must not have read my posts about my bet after every Niners win this year. I mention it every chance I get😂
how much $ did you actually put on them $1K?

Back