Perth stadium claims more victims. Ground harder than the cricket pitch. Really!

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol...Such a victim.

How do you feel when Richmond plays a Geelong listed home game at your home ground the MCG?

Or travel once in three months prior to the grand final against an interstate team?

A fool?

A victim?

A smart ass monkey maybe?

Or just lucky?

Tiger supporters are so, so defensive when these issues are discussed. Its as plain as day they get favorable fixtures simply to stock up the AFL coffers and pay the fat cats their bonuses. Just be thankful your club is worth something to the AFL and it isn't at the bottom of the pecking order for handouts.

How do you feel when Richmond plays a Geelong listed home game at your home ground the MCG?

Or travel once in three months prior to the grand final against an interstate team?

A fool?

A victim?

Or just lucky?

Tiger supporters are so, so defensive when these issues are discussed. Its as plain as day they get favorable fixtures simply to stock up the AFL coffers and pay the fat cats their bonuses. Just be thankful your club is worth something to the AFL and it isn't at the bottom of the pecking order for handouts.
I realise mummy told you that the world exists to make you happy. So why not write to Scott Morrison from advertising and tell him that you want Melbourne relocated to Perth, otherwise it's all just so unfair. He's sure to oblige you.

If I were a Eagles supporter I'd be thankful your club is worth something to the AFL and is at the top of the pecking order for unsporting advantages.

A fool?

A victim?

Or just lucky?

What, like weagles supporters whenever their advantages are mentioned?

And to answer your questions.

1) About the same as when we play our listed home games at away ground(s) (docklands), often against clubs that call it home.

2) About how we felt when we spend the first 2/3rds of the year largely away from home. Odd how you never mentioned that...

What, like weagles supporters whenever their advantages are mentioned?

And to answer your questions.

1) About the same as when we play our listed home games at away ground(s) (docklands), often against clubs that call it home.

2) About how we felt when we spend the first 2/3rds of the year largely away from home. Odd how you never mentioned that...
You should feel aggrieved. You should start the season with a nice long run of home games, before finishing the season leading into finals with another long stint of home games.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perth Stadium is the biggest HGA in the AFL. Something needs to be done about it.

You should feel aggrieved. You should start the season with a nice long run of home games, before finishing the season leading into finals with another long stint of home games.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

No, just saying that the run of home games was the result of the run of away games...It balances out in the end. The whiners however prefer to ignore the bits that don't suit their sooking.

I realise mummy told you that the world exists to make you happy. So why not write to Scott Morrison from advertising and tell him that you want Melbourne relocated to Perth, otherwise it's all just so unfair. He's sure to oblige you.

If I were a Eagles supporter I'd be thankful your club is worth something to the AFL and is at the top of the pecking order for unsporting advantages.

Is that all you had in response? Really!

Pretty pathetic tbh.

No need to relocate anything. As I've said it's not hard for the Tigers to travel to Geelong once a year and WA twice. You disagree?

Instead of answering that you instead talk crap about relocating a city.

In hindsight with all the advantages Richmond has gifted to them that other club's don't it's a massive reflection on how crap the Tigers were for 37 years. No wonder 75% of Tigers fans wanted the coach and half the list sacked a mere 4 years ago.

It would be 50 years between flags......likely more.

In hindsight with all the advantages Richmond has gifted to them that other club's don't it's a massive reflection on how crap the Tigers were for 37 years. No wonder 75% of Tigers fans wanted the coach and half the list sacked a mere 4 years ago.

Is this all you ever post about??

What does the quality of the surface at Perth Stadium have to do with Richmond & #VICBIAS?

We should play half our home games in Melbourne. And be only allowed to fill our stadium half full. Maybe go back to having 17 less players on our list, that might work

No, just stop pretending that it's all doom and gloom for your club and that you have it so tough.

As I've said it's not hard for the Tigers to travel to Geelong once a year and WA twice. You disagree?
Richmond’s travelled to Geelong this century more than Carlton, Collingwood, Essendon and Hawthorn combined! Travelling to Perth twice this year.
Can’t travel to WA twice every year as that would mean other clubs miss out on their fair share of home games against Richmond.

Richmond’s travelled to Geelong this century more than Carlton, Collingwood, Essendon and Hawthorn combined! Travelling to Perth twice this year.
Can’t travel to WA twice every year as that would mean other clubs miss out on their fair share of home games against Richmond.
But only Richmond supporters complain about playing at marvel. The others accept it.

last time you played in Geelong you lot nearly rioted. Bunch of hypocrites

But only Richmond supporters complain about playing at marvel. The others accept it.

last time you played in Geelong you lot nearly rioted. Bunch of hypocrites
Not entirely true. I complain loudly when our home games are fixtured there. You just haven’t heard me.

Lol Eagles fans already looking for excuses for why they won’t win the premiership. Don’t worry fellas, you’ve already got travel (even though it mysteriously wasn’t a factor in 2018). You don’t need to start claiming your home stadium’s surface is made of concrete.

Not entirely true. I complain loudly when our home games are fixtured there. You just haven’t heard me.
He mentioned Collingwood, Hawthorn and Essendon. It’s only Richmond sooks expecting their cake and eating it too. Don’t expect to play in Geelong while whinging over playing at Marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

Back